2. Ussaid

Screenshots / Videos

Ra'Jiska said:
    No comments.

8054812013062400001.jpg

They didn't told us they were adding Brad Pit!  :evil:
  3. Ussaid

Legio XXI Rapax [Recruiting] [EU/NA]

I would like to join, since I am on summer holidays and need to take advantage of waking late at night.  :grin:

1 ~ Steam Name?: ussaidishaq
    2 ~ Country of Origin?: Pakistan
    3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5): 6.5
    4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): Currently member of a NP regiment, but no time over lapping problems will be caused.
    5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: I am not the "respecting" guy. Just kidding :wink:. Of course, what other choice do I have? *I will respect them*
  4. Ussaid

Saturday Official Shieldbattle - 20:00pm GMT

If only I would have been able to join............
    But it is very, very late for me indeed(2:00 AM)
    But perhaps I can join in June and July.
    Well Good luck to you anyway.......... :smile:
  5. Ussaid

SP Native Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (v0.96.3 for Warband 1143+WSE)-patch for 115x

No version for the latest M&B updated?
    That's a shame!
  6. Ussaid

Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Does it work with the latest M&B version because I can't run it, it says that my version is outdated, lol.

P.S I am using version 1.154
  7. Ussaid

I cant buy!

Thanks! That was a quick reply by you guys! :wink:
  8. Ussaid

I cant buy!

Hello! I am playing and I like this mod very much but I cant buy things! Whenever I come across a item which I can buy, I hold F and wait for the tube loader but after this it says that I doesn't seem to have the skill!
  9. Ussaid

Combine Rome at War with Napoleon DLC

DarthTaco said:
    Except for the part where people who don't have NW have to buy it to play this.

Well then there could be two versions, one for NW and one for WB.
  10. Ussaid

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

When servers will be up?
  11. Ussaid

OSP Oriental World Map China regional MAP for WWIICBF - v2.04 Download - updated 2019 (not for Warband)

vahadar said:
    You mean the map did not work?

Or that the mod did not work

That error message you get is typical when you want to play the Single player version of this mod, which is for Mount&Blade original and not Warband. Only the multiplayer version is for Warband.

and that map is meant for the Single player version, the one that goes with Original Mount&blade, not Warband.

Try that

OK, I have warband not M&B and when it is going to come out for warband?
  12. Ussaid

OSP Oriental World Map China regional MAP for WWIICBF - v2.04 Download - updated 2019 (not for Warband)

It didn't work!
    Whenever I tried to play WWII:CB it says that a resource in the resource folder cannot be loaded.
    PLEASE HELP!
  13. Ussaid

NW Completed Napoleonic Wars European Cup - Autumn Season 2012

JackieChan said:
    Ussaid said:
    How can I join?
    Just write which country you are from and the captain of that country (if there is one), can contact you and try you out.

So, It can be any country or only European?
Back
Top Bottom