Search results for query: *

• Users: Hardclyff
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. software EULAs

Something to think about when you are going to 'I Agree' to a software EULA next time ;) http://www.tgdaily.com/2005/10/22/rtf_eula/
  2. 1/5 of human genes patented... are we going to hell or what?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1013_051013_gene_patent.html From the article: A new study shows that 20 percent of human genes have been patented in the United States, primarily by private firms and universities. ... The new study reveals that more than 4,000 genes, or 20...
  3. Fluffy, where are you?

I miss you... :cry:
  4. Klingon discussion thread

I bet there are a lot of people speaking Klingon on this forum so here we go... EjDo HoD, vulqan So'wI', HIjol qa'vIn nuqDaq yuch. Dapol toH jIDogh 'Iw tInDe'wI' ghun DIvI' Hol qorDu', Dochvam DoghwI' Duy jagh joH'a'... Qapla' vaS'a' veH tIn HIch juH Hab SoSlI', Quch Quch pIn'a'! Toy' nuq...
  5. How much are computer games worth in your country?

The poll question pretty much says it. If you feel like, post your also what country are you from and the exact number. NOTE: Consider local reseller's prices, not the internet prices. EDIT: Ok, take in count average one person's monthly income, not average household income or your parents'...
  6. SP Native Battle size changer - update 10/08

I made a little utility which allows you to change the battle size beyond it's designed bounds. To use it, unpack it in your M&B directory and run. .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0 beta is required. (You can get .NET Framework here.) Update 10/8 - .NET 1.1 is now needed - Battle size is now shown as...
  7. Unofficial Conversation/Trigger editor Alpha 0.14

Readme file: Screenie Download link (Rapidshare.de)
  8. New locations show up dark

Hi I'm playing around with the sites.txt file but I'm having no luck adding new locations. I just copy the two lines of some tavern/smithy location but it always shows dark, as if the lights were not set up correctly. The mesh and manifold files load up fine. Do I have to set up the lights...
Back
Top Bottom