Search results for query: *

1. Garnier

Crusader Kings 2

I just mean play your normal CK2 campaign, and when you have a battle, you can save, fight the battle in M&B, then reload the savegame and the battle results are there.  Obviously you wouldn't want to fight every battle in M&B, and obviously large battles would need to be scaled down so they don't take hours.
  2. Garnier

Crusader Kings 2

Anyone interested in CK2 where you can fight battles in M&B? 

It's quite possible -- I'm working on a prototype.  If I remain motivated I might finish it.

The big problem I foresee is the long time it takes to switch between the two games for a battle.
  3. Garnier

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Is the format of the dict files specified somewhere?  It looks like this:

null null null --- length of dict key --- dict value

and repeat for each item.

But if I could know exactly how they're supposed to be formatted, it would be nice. 

Edit:  Thanks!
  4. Garnier

Mod for singleplayer campaign with multiplayer battles.

And if you don't agree with that, too bad! 

I'll bet $50 at 1 to 1 that it's true.  Any takers?
  5. Garnier

Garnier's Gameplay Mod v1.2 Beta - Released 01/13/2009

Download it here on mbrepository:
    http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1096
  6. Garnier

Gettysburg - Scourge of War

Temuzu said:
    I wish my computer could handle that amount of men... :razz:
    That's not his computer, that's an RTW promo screenshot.

And frankly, the sprites that I see in that RTW screenshot are horribly ugly compared to sprites from this game or TC2M.

IIRC it was something like 1:100 scale or thereabouts :razz:
    TC2M was 1:10 scale, this is 1:4.  So a 400 man regiment has 100 figures.  An 80,000 man army has 20,000 figures. 
  7. Garnier

Dain Ironfoot said:
    Still using sprites? Heh.
    Considering the scale of the battle, sprites are a good idea I think.  You won't get 20,000 good looking 3d models to run well on a lot of people's computers.  This game can handle more than that of course.

I prefer 20,000 detailed sprites to 3,000 3d models (ala NTW) for a tactical wargame.  :wink:
  8. Garnier

This is made by most of the same people as TC2M.
  9. Garnier

Game Website Demo/Game Download Link Game Forum The demo of this game was just released.  The download contains the entire game.  You can play the demo portion of it and then purchase a key to activate the full game later.  The demo includes a small multiplayer battle.  For anyone who loves...
  10. Garnier

Should US servers be manual block only by default?

Please at least make US Server 2 (deathmatch) manual block only.
  11. Garnier

Rude ban

The banning doesnt actually happen, it's only a kick.  You can come back.

I think it's a good thing that this is allowed.
  12. Garnier

Custom banners for Warband

This is my family's coat of arms, three of us play together in warband. 

banner038qx0.png

Thanks
  13. Garnier

[Observation] Regarding the block/attack controls and original M&B

I understand and agree that blocking needs to be easier compared to attacking, but the way to accomplish this is not to make attacking harder.  Make blocking easier.  There has to be a way.

(By easier and harder I mean less or more button pushing required).
  14. Garnier

[Observation] Regarding the block/attack controls and original M&B

I discovered why I found Warband melee so much harder than in M&B: In M&B, if you have pressed your mouse button to make an attack, and then press the block button, move your mouse to change attack direction, and release block button, your attack direction will change, making it easy to switch...
  15. Garnier

Crash to Desktop

My game is crashing every time I try to switch to first person view as well, it hasn't worked once, since 0.570.  Before 0.570 this never happened.

Windows XP
    AMD 1.8ghz x2
    Radeon X2900XT
    2GB RAM
  16. Garnier

Evolution or Creation?

Suppose the common theory of creation was true, what evidence would there be that you would call evidence of it?  And what evidence can you find that can't be explained with it logically?

Regarding personal experiences, I have to respect that -- I have not experienced everything that you've experienced, nor have you experienced everything I have.  If you've had some experience that I didn't have, it could very well be rational for you to believe one thing, and I another. 

I often see some people who have had some sort of spiritual experience being called irrational and superstitious, but only by those who have not had those experiences. 
  17. Garnier

The Official Horse-Hater Thread

There's no way cavalry-only could be enforced, unless horses were made invulnerable and un-dismountable. 

I love horses but I also would love ensured infantry-only play.
  18. Garnier

Humans vs Bots Co-op (Coop, Cooperative) server

On the topic of coop battle modes, I was under the impression that the game modes would be quite mod-able?  I imagined using python to set up any kind of battle.
  19. Garnier

Friendly/Ranked gaming

Any kind of persistency leads to what is known as "grinding."

In the case of singleplayer, the grinding can sometimes be addicting, in the case of multiplayer, the grinding addiction is raised to the tenth power.

In short, it will indeed end up making more people play the game more, but in my opinion, it is not good.

To have ranked play, just have ranks of some sort for show, but don't have them give an actual advantage in play, in any way.  The best games are usually the ones that can be played competitively, and for a game to have balanced competitive play, it can't have this sort of persistency.
Back
Top Bottom