Search results for query: *

• Users: Salander
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Salander

Fimbulvetr [NA]

[font=verdana] [size=14pt] Summary In Norse mythology, Fimbulvetr (or fimbulvinter), commonly rendered in English as Fimbulwinter, is the immediate prelude to the events of Ragnarök. It simply means ''Mighty Winter", though a more direct translation would be "the great winter". If you...
  2. Salander

Locking because someone took my reserved post slot. Please delete.

Locking because reserved slot was taken.
  3. Salander

Hiame Plays Some Games: TESIV: Oblivion

After seeing Eternal's thread over here, I wanted to start up the same thing. I may not be the most liked person here, but I figure there might be one of two good laughs at how completely atrocious I am at video games. So much so that I record every so often to show my lack of skill. Good fun...
  4. Salander

FTL: Faster Than Light

The Steam Link FTL Site Didn't see a thread and it seems to be the FotM so figured it needed to be started eventually.
  5. Salander

The Guild 2 (And expansions) - Let's Destroy Some Dynasties.

With recent talk of people playing The Guild 2 and a few other things together (and with my purchase), I went looking for a few people to play with. Well, that failed and my usual crowd wanted me to play NW instead. So... Why not ask the people of Taleworlds to join it? It'll be fun and requires...
  6. Salander

Mount & Blade: The Napoleonic Wars Musical

http://youtu.be/uD5J5LEBVCk Nice to see Criken playing.  :)
  7. Salander

Legion Irlandaise [3d Régiment étranger] [Disbanded]

[center] "L'INDEPENDENCE D'IRLANDE" If you're looking for a mature, and active Napoleonic Wars regiment then this is the regiment for you. We are a French Light Infantry regiment that has skilled leadership, great members, and are passionate about Napoleonic Wars. We are disciplined, and...
  8. Salander

2y Sankt-Peterburzhkiy Morskoĭ [Disband/Request Deletion of Thread]

The regiment has been disbanded due to inactivity, overload of Russian regiments recently, and harassment from corps to join them. I ask that a moderator please delete this thread.
Back
Top Bottom