Search results for query: *

1. Salander

♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

Anyone else feeling close to a personal breaking point? I can't tell if I'm just feeling a little black pilled or something else but the current atmosphere just feels different
  2. Salander

♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

T9n8fUH.png
  3. Salander

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
  4. Salander

Peppers said:
    Who here is buying BCoF? Not this guy  :cool:

Is it possible to buy something that's not real?
  5. Salander

I miss you all so much. Pepper and his little pierogis. :c
  6. Salander

FSE DOWN

It's back up. Still doesn't make the NW community any more tolerable, but it's back up.
  7. Salander

FSE DOWN

Vincenzo forgot to pay the bill and now we have to have all threads locked at 50 pages.

#PLGsFault
  8. Salander

Guild Wars 2

Hopefully they'll make WvWvW a little more interesting. It is bretty fun but just ends up being average most of the time.
  9. Salander

MP Musket Era Removed

Some screenshots would be nice.
  10. Salander

Avatar Upgrade - We Make You Pretty

Any chance I could get some transparency around this dude? Would be appreciated.

b7xZWQb.jpg
  11. Salander

Fimbulvetr [NA]

I was having fun killing NW players since upblocks are still too hard.
  12. Salander

Fimbulvetr [NA]

APPLICATION

Code:
    Steam Name:                                                                         
    Ingame Name:
    Age:                                                                                              
    What country do you live in (NA only):                                                                                   
    Prior clan experience (if any):                                       
    How long have you played Warband:  
    Do you have Teamspeak?:                                   
  13. Salander

Fimbulvetr [NA]

Hávamál

Cattle die,
    kinsmen die
    the self must also die;
    I know one thing
    which never dies:
    the reputation of each dead man.
    -Hávamál - Verse 75

CODE OF CONDUCT

1. Respect
    Be respectful to everyone you come across. This includes other clans, server admins, and even our own members. It also means following server rules and not arguing with server admin's decisions.

2. Team Killing
    Never ever team kill. Don't do it even if you are doing it to retaliate. Just be chill and let it get sorted/screenshot and work on a ban request.

3. Activity
    Try to attend events as frequently as possible. We aren't going to hold you at gunpoint and force you to attend events, but we do expect you to show up to events. If you are not active in the clan for more than month, you will be removed from the roster.

4. Maturity
    Maturity is expect when on any server. Save your rude comments for Teamspeak, as acting like a ponce on official servers makes everyone in the clan look bad. Trolling will not be tolerated and it grounds for immediate dismissal from Fimbulvetr.
  14. Salander

Fimbulvetr [NA]

[font=verdana] [size=14pt] Summary In Norse mythology, Fimbulvetr (or fimbulvinter), commonly rendered in English as Fimbulwinter, is the immediate prelude to the events of Ragnarök. It simply means ''Mighty Winter", though a more direct translation would be "the great winter". If you...
  15. Salander

Locking because someone took my reserved post slot. Please delete.

Locking because reserved slot was taken.
  16. Salander

Funny pictures and videos thread. Not very new but still newest version.

But, by how you typed it, there was no way to tell if you were being sarcastic or not. Sarcasm doesn't really work over the internet that well.
Back
Top Bottom