Search results for query: *

• Users: Thvle
  • Order by date
  1. Thvle

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

omg, this mod never release...  :roll:
  2. Thvle

The first gameplay trailer from the L'Aigle mod for Mount&Blade Warband, which is to be released in 2013.
  3. Thvle

What a  novelty!. This mod will not be released this month.
  4. Thvle

Docm, are you sure you're going to release the game in 2013? So you have only a few days ...  :roll: :roll:

Sorry to say I do not trust at all that will come out this year. Hopefully I'm wrong.
  5. Thvle

i5 3570K with HD 4000... ¿constantly reboots?

When  I play, the minute after, my computer crashes and reboots the computer ... anyone know why?
  6. Thvle

Doc, in this mod exist The Old Guard of Napoleon?
  7. Thvle

Beta Patch 1.157 - Patch pre-release! Steam release on Wednesday.

Crayon said:
    Patch is coming.

:grin:

When?  Is 14:00 hours in Europe...
  8. Thvle

Captain Lust said:
    Shemaforash said:
    Re-read what I wrote.
    Ah gotcha. I thought you didn't love me :sad:.

Captain, You dont upload the final release 1.157 no-steam (tomorrow wednesday)? to #1 post?
  9. Thvle

Napoleonic Wars 1.103 patch pre-release!

Captain Lust said:
    Update for you!

The server files have been added now.

Aiming for a 1200 - 1400 BST release on the main page and steam. It's a little late notice but it's something to help smooth the transition for those running servers etc.

12:00 - 14:00 hours of Wednesday? With "BST" you says British or Bangladesh?
  10. Thvle

Captain Lust said:
    The issue will involve a fix in the engine. The patch won't be out today but I'll inform here as soon as I have more information.

It's very unlikely to come out any later than Wednesday, barring further problems.

What problem? has been found by anyone on the forum?
  11. Thvle

Captain Lust said:
    Crayon said:
    Christ on a bike.  :neutral:

Look, just stop giving out release dates unless you are certain they are going to be kept to. It's not hard.

Also, if you're going from "will be released on x day" to "may be released some time soon", like you've done numerous times over the past months, don't be surprised when you get some less than happy responses.
    We found an issue thanks to help from forum members and are dealing with it. I've kept everyone informed about the situation and apologised for the delays.

If you want to handle the issue by getting angry at me personally, that's fine but I think most people would prefer for the patch to be released without these issues, even if it means a day or two delay.

It will not be officially launched today the patch?
  12. Thvle

gokiller said:
    Thvle said:
    Do not understand how anyone can have people settle for so little ... In a year, they could have done a thousand times better patch with boats-round, more units, more features and remove the bayonet, change the animation when charging with the bayonet, etc etc ... I mean, what they have done could have done in a month.

There are people like Kavar and I, who are not satisfied with so little.

I do think that you forget a big fact here. What is, is that NW isn't their piority anymore already since a very long time, and this patch was someone they done even while they stated several times that BCoF was their top piority. And that they would not, or barely work on NW anymore.

You really can't expect that they work a freaking year on a patch for an expansion they have made while they are developping their own game. That's just silly.
    So for the love of god be thankfull with the fact that we actually got a patch. They could have decided to quit the patches a long time ago and then we wouldn't have these ships, marines, new scenes (including old MM once's) and new units.

Is, a DLC that came out a year ago, and you're saying that if they take a patch over, we need to be happy? Ha!
  13. Thvle

Do not understand how anyone can have people settle for so little ... In a year, they could have done a thousand times better patch with boats-round, more units, more features and remove the bayonet, change the animation when charging with the bayonet, etc etc ... I mean, what they have done could have done in a month.

There are people like Kavar and I, who are not satisfied with so little.
  14. Thvle

Captain Lust said:
    OK all the files are ready for you to use now. Remember that this patch is not server compatible with the last one so you might want to wait until people have updated their servers. The patch will overwrite any singleplayer tweaks of admin mods you use.

The patch will be finally released on monday morning, where it will be posted on the website and pushed out to Steam.

Here are the installers for the 1157 Warband patch:

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1157.exe

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1157.exe

Here are the dedicated and module files for the 1157 patch:

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_dedicated_1157.zip

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_module_system_1157.zip

And.. NW? You said: Today we're releasing the links on the forums for both the Warband and the NW patch.
  15. Thvle

Captain Lust said:
    Today we're releasing the links on the forums for both the Warband and the NW patch. Uploading right now.

The official release will be on monday morning to ensure that if anything goes wrong, we'll be able to deal with it quickly. It also has the benefit of avoiding interference with tournaments or weekend events like the Vikingr one. Also this weekend will give people a chance to port admin mods etc. since we're releasing the MS and everyone should be prepared for when the patch kicks in. We'll try to give an exact time for that before monday, in order to minimise downtime.

Here's the MS and the dedicated files.

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_dedicated_1157.zip

http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_module_system_1157.zip
    Ohh yeah!! Waiting for the patch on Steam: =)
  16. Thvle

gokiller said:
    Thvle said:
    The patch!!

hmm?

I want  the patch!  :grin:
  17. Thvle

Captain  Lust, the official 1.157 patch will bring other improvements besides the changelog of #1?
Back
Top Bottom