Search results for query: *

1. Crusader7

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Anyone else have a download that's almost 2 hours from Gamefront.com? The moddb.com is like 9 hours and the one from the other mirror is over 2 hours! Its downloading at around 200KB/sec which is really depressing  :cry: Welp, beggars can't be choosers.
  2. Crusader7

Why?

usnavy30 said:
    What was wrong with the download?
    There is nothing wrong about the download but for some reason, bog mods like your guys' is taking really long to download. I looked at the download for the mod and for some reason it was at 45KB/sec. This hasn't happened with any of the other smaller mods or downloads so I don't know what's wrong.
  3. Crusader7

Why?

Well I was wrong about that..... It didn't fix it self  :cry:
  4. Crusader7

Why?

usnavy30 said:
    Moddb download times vary by traffic have you tried the google docs mirrors?
    Ill try that, thank you. It might also be caused by the fact that I have windows 8.1 downloading or the fact that I haven't downloaded it yet
  5. Crusader7

Why?

My internet speed is 54 mbps so I don't think it's that.... And my computer is an Acer Aspire V5 so its pretty solid. Also it takes minutes to download anything else like 7 zip so I don't know if its just the content of the mod that is so massive or what. The mods I've tried to download so far are this and the Clash of Kings mod. Though with my old computer which is ****, it took only 30 minutes to download a mod such as ASOIAF Clash of Kings.

6. Crusader7

Why?

So, I'm downloading this mod as of currently, yet it says (for the high res version) that it will take 10-11 hours! This mod looks awesome and yet it seems I will not be able to enjoy it. This has happened to every other mod I have tried to download. Can someone please help?!!?
  7. Crusader7

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40K

QuailLover said:
    This mod is dead, but there is another 40k mod being made.
    What's it called?
  8. Crusader7

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Warhammer 40K

Are you guys still working on this because there has been no chatter for 182 days?
  9. Crusader7

START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

Why do I fall off my horse sometimes when I'm randomly fighting a group of enemies? It usually causes me to lose a battle that I should have won.
  10. Crusader7

I chose that as my background and I still get the crap peasent garb, sword, and bow :sad:
  11. Crusader7

Is there any way of starting out after character customization with good gear? I saw SurrealBeliefs play and on his first episode he had a pretty cool helmet and pike.
  12. Crusader7

Possible to be an infantryman?

I have been wondering this for a long time. Is it possible to do good without using a horse? I have tried multiple times and have failed. If anyone has a certain archtype or build that works it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me. And this is more focused on early game instead of...
  13. Crusader7

Could you possibly post a troop tree for each fraction? I would like to see which faction is the best with what. I am new to the Game of Thrones universe hence why I ask.
  14. Crusader7

Please help!

Marknificent said:
    Happens to my skill CHA always goes 0 :sad:
    Yeah, it sucks. Every time I get good gear such as the armor given to you by the armorer and an awesome helmet(usually a winged great helm) and one of the really good weapons the weapon smith giives you it breaks!
  15. Crusader7

Please help!

Every time I go onto my game to load my latest playthrough it always says (Day 00) indirect file or whatever. This has happened multiple times a couple of days after each save it is very annoying! please help!
  16. Crusader7

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Notsure said:
    He's not exactly useless, you give them the command but he will maintain the formation trough  the fight which comes in handy when using matrix formation or rush repeatedly.
    Matrix formation? Speaking of formations, they should add different formations such as the wedge and such(if they haven't already in which case I would like to know how to)
  17. Crusader7

Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Whenever I assign a companion as a commander, lets say Marnid for infantry, all he does is say follow me and just sits there. So then I have to give them an order which makes Marnid useless!
  18. Crusader7

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Why can't I pay King Ulric anymore to increase my relations with Sarleon? I picked the option where my father was a knight from an outlawed knighthood order which starts you off with -5 relations for Sarleon. Every time I pick it I go straight to King Ulric to increase my relations but now all he wants to do is battle me. Help!
  19. Crusader7

Guidance please :D

nirkoj said:
    Crusader7 said:
    ok thanks! I am a newb at this mod so you are probably going to recieve a lot of questions!  :grin:
    Just be sure to ask them here. Much appreciated.
    im going to pm so no worries.
  20. Crusader7

Guidance please :D

Vrael_ said:
    Crusader7 said:
    Vrael_ said:
    Crusader7 said:
    Can you gives give me tips for building up to start a kingdom. Whenever I try to start a character I end up having to use the cheat menu because I suck and I can't find a earlier game strategy to get me going good. Also, what sort of weapons do you guys use? I am interested. I have never found a good combo.

I use to start my early days riding around on my own in the D'Shar lands, wielding a long 1-handed weapon, often the D'Shar sable, and a shield. There are lots of D'Shar raiders down there, and when you're on your own, you can easily choose your own fights. Beating them gives quite much renown and quite good loot. Sell, get money and recruit companions. This way may require you to have some basic fighting skills though
    So I could basically do your strategy anywhere? Like with the snake cult if I am at the Empire and so on? Should I get companions first or recruits?

Well, I guess this strategy is quite individual. I am myself very fond of fighting, and I like fights from horseback. This works probably best against the D'Shar raiders due to their light armour, horses and weapons (except chieftains). Simply ride around  in bigger circles, killing the following raiders with blows, and then chase their horse archers, untill you're in reach of them and can slay them. I prefer to get the companions I want before recruiting soldiers, because I like to level up my companions a bit and give them better gear, before I focus on my army. But as I said, it's very individual. People use different strategies.

If you've got more questions on this, feel free to post me a PM.  :smile:
    ok thanks! I am a newb at this mod so you are probably going to recieve a lot of questions!  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom