Search results for query: *

• Users: rudm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. rudm

How clans' culture is defined and change?

I have discovered that some clans (mostly created by me. through granting lands to companions) are not listed in any culture. They do not belong to any culture at all? And some clans, which is even more weird, are, for example, "Imperial", despite there are no clan member with imperial culture...
  2. rudm

My faction lost all towns and castles. I decided to support claimant, but

suddenly all lords of Khanate renounced their oath to Sanjar Khan, and joined Sarranid Sultanate. So, my quest for claimant is finished - "Khergit Khanate is no more". (But quest still in my questlog, like it is not finished) The funny thing is that new khan (Dustum Khan) inherited nothing ))...
  3. rudm

Mount&Blade:Warband - game engine. Is there some "making of" or developers blogs

concerning creating game engine and its feautures? It would be very helpful if developers gave community some info about rgl-engine creation.
  4. rudm

Quest for peace between two fractions at war.

When you neen to persuade two lords of hostile fractions to declare peace. I guess only guildmasters of capital cityes give such quest? And player can recieve this quest only once per game? I sucseded one quest, given by Vaegirs, and help to declare peace between Vaegirs and Swadians, but all...
Back
Top Bottom