Search results for query: *

1. milloan

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

SeanBeansShako said:
    Scrat555 said:
    Voltaere said:
    Bluehawk said:
    I think NW renders a special hairstyle to avoid that, by basically giving you a tonsure. If the hat fails to render for whatever reason, it looks really goofy, like your character is prematurely bald... especially strange of female avatars.

I just got NW today and I saw some female soldiers.
    How prevalent were female soldiers in Napoleonic times?
    The one example I know of there being a decent number of female soldiers in the battlefield was the Red Army during the eastern front campaigns of WW2.  Before then, I can't remember many times of a military had a sizable number of female soldiers, especially ones who didn't have to fake their way into the army.

But for the most part, there were very few women soldiers.

Well reguarding the ones found out at least. No doubt some female patriots of their nations weren't discovered until after their deaths or not at all and buried with the rest of the dead. Kind of sad :sad:.

Why exactly would you says "kind of sad"? Did you mean to imply that the death of a female soldier who was willing to risk her life on the battlefield was more so sad than the death of a male soldier? Or did you mean to imply that it is sad because it made it impossible to fully understand the amount of female soldiers who risked their lives during the suggested time period?
  2. milloan

Bluehawk said:
    Regarding the "Pavlov grenadiers" mentioned on the previous page (and many many pages ago), can I just say for not only this thread but for the entire forum and/or internet, that it should be  Pavlovsk or Pavlovskiy (ii; ij etc.) but never Pavlov Grenadiers. The regiment was named after the estate and town of Pavlovsk, not after some person named Pavlov, nor is it directly named after Tsar Paul (Pavel). For what it's worth though, the adjective from both Pavel and Pavlov is Pavlovskiy, so context is important.

I'll slither back into my hole for now...

No! Come back! I love learning stuff like that! Also, how did you learn about stuff like that?
  3. milloan

Can't wait till the mod comes out, I can't wait to lead Pavlov Grenadiers into battle. Also, for the map is it just going to be of Europe are is it going to include portions Siberia so people could recruit Siberian Regiments?
  4. milloan

Drawing

Úlfr said:
    no idea what i wrote but it looks russian
    scaled.php

It would be more realistic if he was saying "НЕТ мы из водки! Черт возьми!"
  5. milloan

pod455 said:
    I have a computer build by NASA so i can make love to it  :lol:

Wait, NASA makes computers with built in fleshlights?
  6. milloan

I don't understand everyone is like "MORE MORE MORE, we want Multiplayer, Many new mechanics that force the makers to completely edit the game and practically make a new one and we want the mod in 3 DAYS."  Don't people understand that to do things like that it requires a gigantic amount of time and effort?
  7. milloan

Docm30 said:
    Irish and Cherokee to be exact. Though I don't really consider myself to be anything but Canadian.

Anyway, three years after starting on it, I've finally finished my French Year XI 12-pdr. For the time being it is just a prop (i.e. DON'T ask how it works), though I'd like to have it atleast fire during sieges and maybe be useable by the player.

Behold the huge, format-breaking image!

Gabions and Barricades by Harry_
    12pounderingame.jpg

12poundcannon.jpg

I've really got to start pumping out more scene-props so I can start taking some sceners.

I'm wondering how the Mount and Musket people got those cannons to work, because you haven't found out yet and anyone who can work on the same project for 3 years obviously has the attention span of a genius.
  8. milloan

The Peloponnesian War - Screenshots

*starts to sob*
  9. milloan

Jesus! Those Cossacks are beautiful! I love how you never settle for okay or good, or even great. Those models look near 200 times better than most other top notch mods and as you said, many of your models are still incomplete!
  10. milloan

The Peloponnesian War - Screenshots

Man, this mod looks completely badass.
  11. milloan

Hello, These are just some images of infantry of Imperial Russia along with some Hussars. They probably won't help you guys but hey, if they did just a tiny bit, it would be worth it.

Russian Hussars
    hussars.jpg

Finnish Soldiers Of Imperial Russia From 1809
    0.jpg

Russian Infantry In 1805
    Russian_infantry_1805.jpg

Russian Infantry In 1812
    Russian_infantry_1812.jpg
  12. milloan

hey i am a huge fan of this mod and was wondering if you could make an area on mod DB or your website that tells us how far you are on certain factions and the map and such.
Back
Top Bottom