Search results for query: *

1. Can O Soup

Anyone else think Rhodoks lack... intelligence?

Cirdan said:
    D'Sparil said:
    Cirdan said:
    Actually, in recent battles, I've noticed the Nords have hired Vaegirs to bolster their ranks..out of Ragnar's 290 men, there were two dozen Vaegir horsemen and some elite infantry. But the Rhodoks are to stupid to do that.
    I dont think theyre stupid, they just cant afford to hire anyone else.
    This is because their great stupidity prevents them from finding a way to repel raids against their villages, which destroy their economy.

And yet Glunmill is the only village that isn't raided on a regular basis.
  2. Can O Soup

Question about your reputation with others.

I'm assuming that enemy nobles aren't ransomable right now because there are probably still scripts Armagan needs to write for those situations. Such as not automatically spawning a new noble with the same name right away, and making sure the nobles can't be convinced to join you using the recruit from prisoners camp option. I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually.
  3. Can O Soup

Things I Hate About Everyone

When people use ****ty English accents in a play in front of a large audience. Especially in Tartuffe. A French play. Or, any play not set in the U.S. What the **** is up with that?
  4. Can O Soup

New option related to unarmed combat.

I would love to see some gauntlets with spikes or studs to deal piercing and blunt damage respectively.
  5. Can O Soup

It would be nice if gauntlets and hard leather gloves made your punches do more damage.
  6. Can O Soup

Would it be possible to have an option put into the game that we can turn on to automatically skip over using your fists?
  7. Can O Soup

Giving blood then working with PVC cement? This won't end well.

I signed up to give blood to Virginia Blood Services on the 25th. The next day I'm probably going to end up working with PVC cement for a hovercraft. I think I made a terrible mistake. PVC cement gives off some really strong fumes. How bad do you guys think that's going to mess me up?
  8. Can O Soup

HEAVEN IS HOTTER THAN HELL

Eh... I don't really see what's so graphic about that. I'd still say keep out unless you are at least 16 though. Because young children are more susceptible to stupid **** like this.
  9. Can O Soup

Distribute installer as Bittorrent file?

Huh. Looks like an ad spammer. I certainly hope not.
  10. Can O Soup

Random white flashes

Occasionally when I am playing I get random white flashes on my screen. Anyone else get this? The graphics card I am using is a Visiontek Xtasy Radeon 9550 128mb.
  11. Can O Soup

legal firearms

In Virginia, according to the state police website, only machine guns have to be registered. Which means I could buy an AK-47 if I got it registered. Well, my dad could anyways. In a year I'll be able to.
  12. Can O Soup

Censoring in schools

Uberfellow

Most schools don't make their own filter. They just buy a premade one. My school's filter blocks websites that get visited by too many people that aren't specifically approved. Which means that most of the useful sites with information on them are blocked. On a Google search I usually have to click at least three or four links to get to a site I can use. What's pissing me off isn't that the filter takes the fun out of the internet. It's that the filter makes the internet a damned hard thing to find good information on.
  13. Can O Soup

Plans for the fall of civilization?

I'm interested to hear what everyones' plans are when (not if, when) the government they live under ceases to exist. Call it research.
  14. Can O Soup

I'm engaged.

Good for you Pavlov. But now comes the important question. Does she play Mount and Blade?
  15. Can O Soup

need activate key

Artem: Absolutely. Send a PM to Armagan and title it something like "Crack you need to fix." Then send him the crack.
  16. Can O Soup

Aging and retirement

I couldn't see aging in this game. It's not enough like a strategy game for that to be a fun limiting factor.
  17. Can O Soup

Migration to the new server and software

Man... Scared the hell out of me for a minute. I tried to log in my normal way, I.E. typing my apostrophes. Didn't work. I tried to register them. Invalid characters. Tried to register Can O Soup. Already taken. I was about to beat someone's ass. Logging in like this is going to take some getting used to. What happened to being able to actually use apostrophes?
  18. Can O Soup

Activasion

Not everyone has to bend over and take it from the ESRB. Also, why can't a 14 year old be mature enough to play this game?
  19. Can O Soup

Forum etiquette

You know what most pissed me off about Neverwinter Nights? In the main campaign there's a kid whose family you can kill. If you do she starts to attack you. You can't damage her. Every time I ran through the city core she would run up to me and hit me for 1 damage. Damn kids.
  20. Can O Soup

Muffins.

Not as far as I know Ingo. Personally, I'm a corn man myself.
Back
Top Bottom