Search results for query: *

1. sjoerddz

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    Galshak Orcs against the Amador Tribesmen:
    a9GNh4b.jpg

New crater ground texture (replaces steppe)
    LFQ7SPd.jpg
    looks very nice indeed
  2. sjoerddz

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    Just so you know, I was sort of joking about the sword thing. You don't need to put every post in a spoiler dude. :smile:
    well i thought better be safe then sure  :grin:
  3. sjoerddz

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    nice easter island statues looks awsome!
  4. sjoerddz

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    sjoerddz said:
    and my fathers sword is glamdring right?
    Shhhh! Shhhh! That wasn't supposed to be known. Congrats on knowing enough about LoTR to recognize it though. :razz:

so after trying about 3 times a mananged to defeat the cave and killed the necromancer with an arrow through the head, he is just to fast in melee
    Damn! I thought no one would be able to beat it so quickly! Nice job, dude! I haven't even beat it myself, to be completely honest.
    well sorry about the sword, i am a huge lotr fan so yeah and with over a thousand hours in warband i have mastered the combat pretty well, just join me in deathmatch or duell and you will see :wink: (and i only won the cave because i gave the necromancer a headshot and most of the risen, my weapons are to slow to attack them or theirs are just to fast XD
  5. sjoerddz

Old Topic

and my fathers sword is glamdring right?
    alright! i ravaged the village people (which almost got me killed) and even recruited a man to my cause, thanks for the help already enjoying this mod!
    so after trying about 3 times a mananged to defeat the cave and killed the necromancer with an arrow through the head, he is just to fast in melee
  6. sjoerddz

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    sjoerddz said:
    yes i am but i cant find him
    Go to the garden of the King's residence. (the thing in the middle of the town, go inside it) There is an opening if you, when facing the door to the docks, turn left, and then run forward but look left, until you see the opening.
    Also, congrats on winning the first battle, I hope you didn't cheat to do it. :wink: I've never won it without cheating, but a friend of mine has.
    yeah won it without cheating :grin: and thanks for the awnser will go and see if i can find it now
  7. sjoerddz

Old Topic

The Dark Robin said:
    Volkodav said:
    Are you going to make small, frequent patches or large ones, albeit less frequently?
    Also, have you incorporated the storyline?
    Large ones.

sjoerddz said:
    how the hek do i have to money to get on the ship?!
    You are talking about the time after beating the slavers correct? Talk to the chancellor of Praven.
    yes i am but i cant find him
  8. sjoerddz

Old Topic

how the hek do i have to money to get on the ship?!
    seems a really nice mod btw good luck with the progress!
  9. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

T.L.S. said:
    halt317 said:
    No No, he says his faction is Sarrinid, as mine is Swadian, if we're talking about Perisno, then I don't really have one. I'm talking about Native Sarrinids. And he said that that is his faction. That's my explanation. :smile:
    And how is it related to "Version in Development > 0.7"? :???:
    not i think:razz:
  10. sjoerddz

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

mike56 said:
    One of my spanish mates has seen a video of the mod in some chinese page and has uploaded it to youtube. It's this:

We can see some new combos when you block with your sword. Pretty cool, isn't it?
    awsome  :eek:
  11. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

how can you life with 1gb of RAM D:
    i really feel sorry for you and now i am  a little more content with my 8g of RAM :grin:
  12. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

Michadr said:
    Well, this update won't have as many screenshots as I'd hope it would but there is nothing I can do now :razz:
    I've spent the last few days fixing various bugs, removing items that are pretty much worthless/redundant/or simply just taking up unnecessary space. With removing items alone I have probably spent 6-10 hours here and there, because I can never really do it in a extended period of time since it's boring as heck. Anyway I can now say I've removed close to 70mb (Or more) in yesterday alone! Now that doesn't look like much but that's less for the players to download. You might not notice right of the bat which items are gone but you won't miss anything. Doing all this I spent less time on the Dwarf faction but I finally got around to doing some work on the troop tree and i should have a preview of it in a few days at the most. It won't be strictly based of off this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,287568.msg7028153.html#msg7028153
    since there are too many things that I need to change, but some troop names will be the same or similar.
    Here is a preview for the first tier troop, the Dwarven Miner
    After working on the troop tree a while i figured out I don't have enough dwarven armor so I had to stop for the time being so I can add more.
    I won't say to much about bug fixing but we are also hard at work doing that. Things may just seem slow right now with most of the devs. still being in school or having real life things that get in the way :smile:

But alas, never fear, things are still being done.

best regards
    michadr

oh and almost forgot... I don't want to leave you with just one preview!  :eek:
    But two might suffice for today.
    Have a good/great/fantastic/insert anything here day everyone.

last armor is sexy as hell :eek:
    have a nice day to!
  13. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

aaaannd i found my next favorite armour :shock:
  14. sjoerddz

Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Shadeblade11 said:
    They should notify on the following things:
    New Companions :grin:
    Progress of Mod :?:
    Major Mechanic Changes :grin:
    Adding back the Cheatmenu (Some Refer that :roll:)
    Removing anything from the first mod :evil:
    Diplomacy Mod :???:
    Any other miscellaneous major addition :?:
    do you mean prefer or really refer?
  15. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

Lord of Shadows said:
    That's not nice.  :razz: I hope you will fix that as soon as possible Michadr.
    it was sarcsatic
  16. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

Michadr said:
    sjoerddz said:
    Michadr said:
    There have not been any updates in a while since I havn't been able to fix the latest bug that came up. When I have we shall bring you guys some more awesome stuff!
    just out of pure interest, what does this bug do?
    Upcode errors (floods of red text) and the notificationss are completely gone.  :cool:
    nice  :neutral:
  17. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

Michadr said:
    There have not been any updates in a while since I havn't been able to fix the latest bug that came up. When I have we shall bring you guys some more awesome stuff!
    just out of pure interest, what does this bug do?
  18. sjoerddz

Version 0.772 Released!

i think the reason you can't find a good helmet is because of the body armor, it looks kind of big and very heavy.
    maybe make a helmet to match with that armor?
  19. sjoerddz

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

why are you stressed im sure the work wil be great and we all know its not finished yet :grin:
  20. sjoerddz

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Jarvisimo said:
    Uploading!

Mr.Milker said:
    Anyway, Jarvisimo, I think you now understand why we never gave any release dates ever with TLD, hm? ;P
    Oh god, absolutely.
    The stress ;_;
    i cant wait :grin:
Back
Top Bottom