Search results for query: *

1. Nytech

40th Regiment of Foot

Now that's a nice thread there! Can't wait to see the Regiment growing.

Also like their handicap to pronounce german words  :wink: :grin:
  2. Nytech

Current patch bug and excuse!

TabooOlive said:
    William S. Donovan said:
    MOUNTED MEDICS +1
    Hell Yeah +1  :mrgreen:

Hell no!
    The Medics will be very fast, but they will not spawn with a horse! Maybe we give them the skill to mount, but then they must find a horse
    otherwise the medic is toooooooooooo op, because he can ride in circles like the hell to survive a ranged battle for example, and without a Horse the Regiment must take care of the medic!
    Or a side makes just a HQ where they have all the Medics, last stand stuff, Ammoboxes and so!
  3. Nytech

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello everybody!

I have a little question about NW.
    Normal there are 2 reload animation, the musket_reload and pistol_revolver.
    But what must i do to add a new Animation to a new weapon like a breech loading animation just for 2 weapons (in this case sharps with scope and one without scope)
    The second thing is that the Pistols in NW are infront of the body, but i cant find the settings to edit the position that its maybe on the right side.
    Example:
    2013-01-29_00005.jpg

I hope someone can help me with the problems.
  4. Nytech

Official Saturday Linebattle

Army name : Dixieland Army
    Steam ID of Co and 2nd in CO :  DA_LtGen_Jannik [15thALA]  and  [AS]DA_MajGen_Nytech
    Faction : Confederate States of America
    Class : Infantry, Skirmisher, Cavalry, Artillery
    Amount of soldiers : 100 +/-
  5. Nytech

Progress Report [0.4 released!]

/update

The Union Arty use the Conf. Cannons since the NaS Closed Alpha, and they begin to hate this type of cannon.....
    Until now!
    Now both Faction use different Cannons!

2013-01-06_00003.jpg
  6. Nytech

North and South - Bug's & Glitches

Frederickson said:
    Frederickson said:
    this still happens.

BUG.png

Any word on this at all?

Working on it
  7. Nytech

MOVED: 58th Texas

This topic has been moved to North & South: Regiments. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=256283.0
  8. Nytech

North and South - Bug's & Glitches

You can post the bugs and glitches which you saw here! Please read all post's, because we dont need 6 post's about the same bug/glitch!
  9. Nytech

North&South Features/FAQ/Changelog's

To upgrade your Version, just go into you North and South Folder and start the NaS Updater.
    The rest should be very easy
  10. Nytech

Official Friday Event

Our first official EU Event will be a Siege Battle!

___________________________________________________________________________________
  11. Nytech

North and South -0.4 [Released! - 0.401 patch released! Check your updater!]

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247974.0.html
  12. Nytech

North&South Features/FAQ/Changelog's

/update 0.401
  13. Nytech

Thvle i will upload Version 0.401 today, so you (And all Serverhoster) should download it for some fixes
  14. Nytech

Siberian Cossack said:
    I don't know...Tonight I launched game once. the second time was in the afternoon. and when I started the game glitches were gone :mrgreen:

i know it
    my Notebook was too hot and i had the same bugs, but after a day the bugs were gone too
  15. Nytech

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Little problem with a Animation in NW :
    Code:
    				(try_begin),
    					(eq,":isFixed",0),
    					(agent_set_animation,":playerAgent","anim_equip_bayonet"),
    						(else_try),
    					(agent_set_animation,":playerAgent","anim_unequip_bayonet"),
    				(try_end),

i have animations with the same name in the module_animations too, but ingame it has still a other animation as this one i want

Animations:
    Code:
     ["equip_bayonet", 0, amf_priority_equip|amf_play|amf_restart|amf_client_prediction,
      [0.3, "fix", 0, 129, arf_blend_in_3],
     ##   [0.8, "equip_arms", 253, 276, arf_blend_in_0]
     ],
     ["unequip_bayonet", 0, amf_priority_equip|amf_play|amf_restart|amf_client_prediction,
      [0.3, "unfix", 0, 129, arf_blend_in_3],
     ##   [0.2, "equip_arms", 254, 250, arf_blend_in_0]
    ],

i dont know what should be wrong here....
  16. Nytech

Okay Guys, the Basic things are now finished for 0.4
    The Problem is by the materials and textures, some of them are messed up, Hinkel is going to fix that, and i'm going to fix some bugs in the Bajo script.
    We take the time we need....... Or we will release it, if you want a buggy not playable version :wink:
Back
Top Bottom