Search results for query: *

1. [Fix] Rivacheg siege (Gameplay)

After reporting NPCs getting stuck on ladders in Rivacheg, I decided to try my hand at fixing the problem. Feel free to download the modified file rivacheg_siege_fix-GAMEPLAY.zip (filebeam link) Edit: Permissions: I grant anyone permission to use this modded file. However, please be...
  2. Is this a bug? - Getting a feif after being told you can't have one

In one of my games I play a female character. She talked to King Ragnar (after saving one of his Lords twice) and asked him for a feif. He basically said "hell no! Even though you have great renown, you're a woman". She then offered her sword in vassalage and after clicking through the screens...
  3. Is there a bugfix for Tournament prizes?

Floris: 2.54 Warband: 1.153 So it's been a while since Floris 2.54 has been out and I was wondering if there is a bugfix available for the Torunament prizes always being the same? It seems that whatever prize you get the first time you win a tournament, you always get that same prize from that...
  4. How do you assist towns under seige?

When I pass by a lord in a battle, I can join the fight and pick a side. When I pass by a town under seige, I can't do anything except try to cross the battle lines and enter the town. Case in point: I was headed to Suno for a torunament and noticed that Uxkhal was under seige by the Khergit (4...
  5. Trouble with AI Weapon Decisions When Attacking Bandit Lair

Is there any way to give orders to your companions when attacking a lair? I noticed the commands that you use on the battlefield aren't available. The problems I have are: 1. Infantry with throwing weapons favor them over sword and shield. I gave one of my NPC companions a 1h/ shield, throwing...
  6. Is there a list of scene IDs and what they map to?

I wanted to change some of the arenas to flatten out the terrain because I really hate walking around an arena (Sargoth) due to the small hills. Before I do so, I wanted to make a backup of the scene. I tried edit mode but it doesn't tell you what scene file you're editing. I tried the wiki but...
  7. Is there a .txt tweak to disable couched damage in tournaments?

Warband: 1.153 Floris: 2.54 Gameplay I saw this thread where it is mentioned that there is an option to disable it http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=186592.0 however the only option I can see is the "Pike / Horse Damage Tweaks" that applies to field battles. What I want to do is...
  8. Having trouble controlling my archer companions

Warband: 1.153 Floris: 2.54 Gameplay I've got 9 companions (no, not a Lord of the Rings reference) and 4 of them are ranged (two of those are mounted). I have set the config. to force mounted archers to use bows until they run out of ammo. My problem is that if I tell my archers to charge...
  9. Getting Expanded items in Gameplay?

Greetings, I'm having problems with Expanded randomly causing the C++ runtime to exit unexpectedly. I think it's a memory issue because sometimes I get a warning that I'm low on virtual memory. In the past I had played on Gameplay without issue but with 1.54 I tried Expanded. I'm going to go...
  10. * SPOILER * more hidden chests please :)

I was watching a "Let's Play" on YouTube and in one of the videos the player showed a hidden chest with some loot in one of the towns. If this was intentional, please add more. I love things like this. Inside the spoiler is a link to the video at the time when the player enters the town...
  11. Is village loot fixed in 2.54?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but with my bad search skills and the crappy search tool, navigating the results would probably take me until 2.56 is released... I didn't see this on the wiki but has the village loot been fixed? You know, the problem where all you got was butter? PS...
  12. Help me understand Foraging...

Warband: 1.153 Flors: 2.53 Gameplay I'm a little confused about foraging in regards to actual food consumption. I will see messages like this: Adraya managed to forage 25 food. Party consumed 1 food (25 from foraging) So here are my questions: [list type=decimal] Why do I always consume all...
  13. Enlisted - what logic do Lords use for starting battles?

Warband: 1.153 Floris: 2.53 Gameplay I'm curious what logic the Lords use for starting battles. I enlisted with a lord from Tihr and I noticed that he mostly rides around the Nord faction visiting the castles. Occasionally he'll jump on a Bandit party or help another lord in a fight with an...
  14. Gearing your party via enlistment - a bug, exploit or "nothing we can do"

I'm curious if this is one of those faults of Warband that Floris has no control over, a bug or an exploit. I joined a Nord army and made it to Huscarl in about 1 real-time hour. I quit and noticed I lost all my equipment. Since it was far better than what I had, here's what I did: Join the...
  15. My heroes favor throwing rocks instead of melee

Floris: 2.53 Gameplay Warband: 1.153 I'm not sure if this is a bug or my lack of knowledge in tactics and planning. I decided to give my heroes that are in the Infantry some throwing weapons to use as the enemy approached. The problem is that even with the various AI settings and "Fire at...
  16. Preparing for seige - attacked by 975 Forest Bandits?!?

Floris: 2.53 Gameplay Warband: 1.153 Not sure if this is a bug or not: I was trying to seige a Swadian castle and during the initial wait period to build my seige tower all of a sudden a crap load of Forest Bandits swarmed the castle. There were so many groups of 20 to 30 that I couldn't even...
  17. DirectX7 textures - I don't think Floris devs. can fix it

I apologize for starting another thread but I've seen some DirectX 7 related complaints (some of the threads are locked) and I wanted to try to help the Floris Devs. explain the problem: I've programmed in DirectX off and on for a few years and from my experience, I don't think that something...
  18. Having trouble with troop deployment (they don't listen)

Floris: 2.53 Gameplay Warband: 1.153 So I created a group called "Medic" where I have two Heroes. I then have the standard groups filled with a mix of Heroes and recruits. My problem is when I try to issue the "Forward 10" and "Spread Out" orders, they don't end up where I expect them...
  19. Merchants are full, won't buy from me

Floris: 2.53 Gameplay Warband: 1.153 I don't think this is a bug but rather that I don't understand the economy. For the past three game days, the merchants at Thir, Sargoth and Suno are full so I can't sell anything to them. When I try to, it just drops the items back in my inventory. Is...
  20. Temp fix for missing "we_vae_bow_imperial" (Gameplay)

Floris: 2.53 Gameplay Warband: 1.153 Edit: Updated 2012-06-09 to add download link for the Expanded BRF file Since the devs. are probably busy with bug fixes and Floris 2.6, I thought I'd provide a temp. fix for people using the Gameplay installation that receive the error: Unable to find...
Back
Top Bottom