Search results for query: *

1. Totalvoltage

Join The AEC Today! regiments and members!

The AEC (armed european coalition ps. not meaning EU based) is a coalition of regiments, members can join and choose which regiment they would like to join. We have 5 servers on NW and more on other mods! we have private teamspeak, so you can use our teamspeak if you would like. we do a public...
  2. Totalvoltage

45th (Nottinghamshire sherwood foresters) Regiment of foot

History Rules of Conduct Schedule Roster Ranking System Contact Information New Tag AEC_45th_Rct_(name) We are in the AEC Application (Enlist)
  3. Totalvoltage

19e régiment d'infanterie de ligne

Background Schedule Roster
  4. Totalvoltage

im looking for a regiment

well im looking for a temporary regiment to tide me over until the mod for civil war NW comes out then i will begin a regiment...i was colonel of the 1stM, officer in 34th and have been in 2 regiments before this. i would not like a low rank if you want to talk my steam name is "Gray Eyes"
  5. Totalvoltage

1st his majesty's Ural Sotnia

We are allies with the "KpA - Königliche preußische Armee" 1st his majesty's Ural Sotnia  is disbanded/ History Ranks Roster Schedule Steam name- fur cap Steam Group-1st his Majesty's Ural Sotnia Web Site-http://steamcommunity.com/groups/firsturalsotnia/ In game name-1stM_Col_Kaiser
Back
Top Bottom