Search results for query: *

1. BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

I see you've made quite some progress! I don't know if you still remember me and I don't blame you if you don't. But about one and a half year back I was one of your top supporters but lost the interest in playing Mount and Blade. But erhm I am ready to come back! Even though alot would know me under another name now :razz: I am 2nd in command in a Napoleonic Wars regiment, but will still have alot of time for Mount and Blade!

Sincerely Chylexx or Capishe :smile:
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I asked if he had released a beta not when the mod is out, but if he havent released a beta thanks for replying:wink:

Ps i read the frontpage :razz: I think i have read it wrong if this is really stupid :razz:
  3. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

any beta released at the moment?
  4. Progress/Development Thread

Arn de Gothia! :grin: A great knight from a great movie :grin:
  5. Denmark soldiers and towns

Yeah i know just never thought of it being old nordic languange :lol:
  6. Denmark soldiers and towns

Hi i just installed ad 1257 and as i'm a dane i saw the danish troops and towns was written in the language they talk on Iceland. I found it confusing as i didn't understand a word of that strange language ;) I hope you can get it fixed!
  7. Affiliate to a family

Is this feature used in the new version of diplomacy?
  8. Managing a town

Okay thanks i shall listen to the commiser next time :razz:
  9. Managing a town

When i conquered Stockholm and got it as my town, i didn't know that when you build buildings the money was taken from the treasury and now there's no money left, and i don't have the guy that earns money to the city treasury. Anyone can help me with getting some money in the treasury without...
  10. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Will you make something with apply to become a tester? Because if you do you can count me in :wink:
  11. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

One week? Aww yeah! In a week i have to wait 3 days and then it's Christmas holiday! :grin:
  12. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Do you have any idea of when the Beta version will be ready?
  13. >> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

The 0.97 is at the moment being tested by beta testers. Gab wrote that the public release would be at the end of the year if something doesn't go wrong :wink:
  14. This mod is terrible

Alright Gab i'll check it out :wink:
  15. what castle?

Sir Slicer said:
    Nah! It's just your REAL BRAIN'S THINKING! Not the character in game! :grin:

LMFAO What a great reply xD
Back
Top Bottom