Search results for query: *

1. thburns

Mount & Blade 2 announced!

You do know that WFAS was not rushed right!?

It was developed for original M&B, but later ported to Warband. Hence why some things seem out of place, or a step back.

Anyhow I want more news on 2. I hope they make tourneys with realistic jousting. Hard to implement correctly. But I believe they can do it.
  2. thburns

A question about a mod!

I hate to post this here. I originally posted this in the 16th Century forum, but have had no response. So please forgive me for this. So if anyone of you good ladies and gentlemen here, know any of this, please give me a hand (preferably a right, mine broke decades ago and never healed right...
  3. thburns

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

I feel like an idiot. But, how does the bank work?
    I went to put money in, but it says 0% interest. How do I raise the interest on money I put in?

Also does anyone have a trading guide for this they'd be willing to share? Having a hard time finding a trade route, for when times are rough.

And the customizable troops. Are they only available when I am a vassal, king, or both?

And if there is a wiki for this mod or something could I please have a link. Searching yields nothing.

I know some of these things are in other mods. Problem is the devs can make changes so they don't work always the same from one mod to another. Plus I have never tried a mod with the bank system :shock: Even with playing the damn free-time sapping game for years...
  4. thburns

Star Wars.

So I'm looking for a singel player Star Wars mod for Warband. Conquest won't work (unless they ported it and I can't find a download). Bear Force won't work either because... well because I'm looking for SP. Anyone know of any good ones?
  5. thburns

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

During battle. I like to use the mini map to initially position my troops. It works fine for every group except for cavalry. Prior to this version it worked fine!
  6. thburns

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Medic thing is cleared up thanks to MV. But if someone could help with my other question, that would be great!

I currently have 933 renown. I took on an order quest to gain renown. What's he best way now?
    Normal spawns offer so little, and the armies and uniques take their toll on my army making it hard to continue fighting.
    Should I just go against the truces in place and start attacking another faction? I am a vassal right now.
  7. thburns

Another question then. If I may.

I currently have 933 renown. I took on an order quest to gain renown. What's he best way now?
    Normal spawns offer so little, and the armies and uniques take their toll on my army making it hard to continue fighting.
    Should I just go against the truces in place and start attacking another faction? I am a vassal right now.
  8. thburns

Thats good to know. Time for some roster changes.
    In a way it feels like preparation for fantasy football...
  9. thburns

So this is probably a stupid question, and in the years I've been playing this game, Ive never been too sure. And searches don't lead me anywhere conclusive.
    I have a companion with high surgery. Is this skill only used when that companion is in battle? Or can I leave them out, and it still has an effect?
  10. thburns

"Aw sh*t, not again!" moments ?

How this for one of those moments!?

Assassins ambushing, and you die in 5.4.3.2.1. dead.... Every time I uttered to myself the topic of this thread!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all the good changes in 3.6!
  11. thburns

PoP 3.6 Bug Thread

I can't say why but my game crashed twice today. Never did it before. I haven't changed anything except upgrading from 3.51 to 3.6 on the first. It also more or less seemed random, as I did not do the same things when it crashed. I just find it weird that for so long the game, and mod, worked so well. And now, it just hiccups.... Anyone else having issues?

And don't worry my PC is more than capable at handling the mod.

I have also noticed at times it seems to have memory leaks, or something. As in I can play anywhere between 5mi. or hours, and randomly it will slow. Battles become chopped and near impossible because frame rate drops incredibly low and continues onto world map, and vice- versa if it starts on world map. I can only assume it's something with the mod. I have tried all of the other popular mods. And graphic enhancements and everything, and never had a drastic frame rate drop, or slow down.
  12. thburns

The Noldor

You can go to any village you own, and tell the elder to send out patrols. You can only do this when there are troops to recruit. And when you do this troops will be unavailable to recruit from that village till they refresh. There are other ways too, I think, but I never bothered so I can't remember.
  13. thburns

D'Shar Bladesmen to strong?

Bladesmen are tough. Especially if you can manage to train some up early. They will shred about everything in tiers equal to them, and annihilate/tear a new one, in anything lower. But start getting those honor troops, or lanced cavalry and it's over for bladesmesn. Ya want some powerful foot soldiers? Try even just 50 immortals. Fast, armored, and carry shields. They have their weaknesses too, but, far better at surviving.
  14. thburns

Guess I'll have to go with Sheriffs then. I can't be assed to get my relations with ebony up, nor do them seem to be prisoners anywhere.

As another question. What happened to Khodan, and my easy gem? I have not seen him in any of the games I started since 3.6. Is he still in?
  15. thburns

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

No Rufio isn't enough!
  16. thburns

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

My heart stopped for a minute, if their is no release under development then 4.0 is stopped aswell...
    Right?

It seems as so. In one of the stickies they said it is on indefinite hold. The thread is even locked. It sucks, but hey, these mod devs are people too and have live and some probably family's too. So it's no biggie.

P.S. Don't ever let your heart stop over a game.

But, just for the sake of staying on topic. If I made one suggestion. It would be to have a companion modeled after noosers. Sly, witty, sarcastic, enigmatic at times, and full of "tough love".
  17. thburns

"Aw sh*t, not again!" moments ?

Nope. Bounty hunters are no good for taking prisoners. No blunt weapons... I may have to edit some troops. It's just too damn time consuming to get prisoners all by myself.

Edit: How did this get in here!? Wow.
  18. thburns

So mercs then... damn. I would assume brotherhood would be good with getting prisoners. You say bounty hunters, I will give them a go. Sadly, or awesomely really, I have only found adventurer, and maiden equivalent, in taverns. Most other games I just found bounty hunters or spear men.
  19. thburns

Your experience with minor factions and unique spawns sieging

In my most recent game, The Jatu seem to love sacking Poinsbruk. Literally every week I see the message appear. It's just to bad I'm on the other side of the map when that happens. Would be a good xp and loot booster! Maybe the next week I'll hang around Raven area!
  20. thburns

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Definitely was in II. It was in 3 as well, but... What a load of crap awesome..... that was. (start sarcasm) It was WELL worth the decade long wait! (end sarcasm). It wasn't in Icewind Dale.
    Ahhh brings back the days of H.S. before everything got difficult.... Remember kids act mature, but don't get older. Being an adult isn't all that great... Anyhow.
Back
Top Bottom