Search results for query: *

1. Little Scottish Girl

Changing in-game sounds

Hey peoples, So earlier on, I decided to have a quick game of Native when I accidently loaded up NW, I joined a Native server after it asked me to change the module type, but found that when I entered the game, the entire game's sounds were muddled up. I heard constant cries of all the NW...
  2. Little Scottish Girl

Dismounting Cavalry is Ridiculous

I'm sick of lancers charging head on at me, only to be outfought by my bayonet, then being granted a couple of seconds god mode while they automatically step off their horse just to engage me in melee I thought this game was supposed to be remotely realistic. How is it possible for someone to...
  3. Little Scottish Girl

Changing the walk key

Is it possible? it's not in the options
  4. Little Scottish Girl

Mouse Delay when using RadeonPro - What's causing it?

Hey peeps, I've been using RadeonPro to tweak the graphics settings. I've managed to make it cap at 61fps, but I notice that it seems to have a very slight mouse delay. I can move the mouse and stop it and the reticule is still moving. It just feels strange and I can't get used to it. So I'm...
  5. Little Scottish Girl

Cavalry Magically Unmounting When Stabbed?

It seems to happen quite often. I stab a guy on a horse who's charging at me, and his horse keeps running and he randomly dismounts off thin air and begins charging at me. What's causing this? My FPS and Latency is fine when it's happening
  6. Little Scottish Girl

Can anyone explain how to make the "play together" feature work?

I enabled it thinking it would automatically play alongside another musician, but I still have to select the song and it doesn't seem to play in time with other musicians Can anyone explain how it works exactly?
Back
Top Bottom