Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Played a bit, so far the bugs i found are....

If you start out being a merc with stormlands for example.  You let it expire then try to join the north the alliance info screen will still show alliances for the stormlands.

Tournaments still have no labeling
  2. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Cant wait for this guys, should keep me busy till bannerlord!
  3. Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

Great ideas someone give this guy a job
  4. Knighthood Order?

Random times when you talk to them (Might be based on level) they give you a quest to kill (For knights of the lion) heretics, and renegade knights.  You have like 14 days to kill a point value and return to them.  If you establish a knighthood order at a castle or town then you get rep as well but I havnt seen any huge benefit from having high rep other then a few 15-20 man roving patrols in your kingdom.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Translation: When is .5 coming out?
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Thanks for the response boss, and great job with PoP
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there any plans on implementing Diplomacy or parts of it to this mod?  I ask bc it seems it could take care of the 'diplomacy' part of the game since its such a great system, and the developers could continue to improve/add to pendor.  Dont get all butthurt over this question im not saying PoP is not good without it I just think its a great mod that could contribute to making pendor even better.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    FalconCo said:
    Sooner we got .5 sooner people will stop asking...

You make it sound like I have a finished version of 0.5 on my harddrive, and I'm holding it back to make you uncomfortable.

Muahahaha, I'm an evil cartoon villain. Because that's how the world works.

I knew it.  One does not simply....make .5.....
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sooner we got .5 sooner people will stop asking...
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Is .5 here yet, with the ending of season 2 GOT im ready to go!  :mrgreen:
  11. 1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

Gents, just installed the mod into the directory, loaded it up, no to assemble npc, no to bandits, male noble ect, i click continue, hear gold clinging but i got a black screen.  Reinstalled a few times but with no luck, any ideas?
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

The sooner .5 comes out the sooner people will stop asking why its not working  :grin:
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    There is currently no realistic way to implement the Night's Watch as a faction.

Plenty of Wildling raiders in the North though.

You could you make the Nights Watch like 'Prophesy of Pendor' guilds.  Where they just roam and attack enemy factions (Which would be wildlings and walkers/others if you have them).  That way you could come to the aid of the nights watch north of the wall and build repetition with them.  I know your doing so much Cozur, this is just some feedback so keep up the awesome job!!!!!  :grin:
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Thanks again Cozur, cant wait!
  15. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Seems to be a common problem, might be from the Warband update.  Regardless really looking forward to seeing this project continue to develop! 
  16. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I would boss but i literally have no idea how to mod, i would be doing more harm then good  :sad:

Admins should setup a private forum for only 'Modders' so you guys can talk shop and recruit guys for projects.  Just an idea
  17. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Getting a texture.brf error when loading.  Tried re downloading and re installing with no luck still getting the same error
  18. Napoleonic Wars Campaign?

Great point SeanBean I just saw that steam says there is a single player.  :evil:

Great feedback guys, here is hoping in the future they mod a single player campaign!
  19. Napoleonic Wars Campaign?

I wanted to ask if the developers if there were any plans to add a campaign to the game in the future?  Reason I ask is due to the success of the Warband single player campaign I feel it would add another aspect to the game many of us enjoy.  Does anyone else in the community wish this had a...
Back
Top Bottom