Search results for query: *

1. tatrow

Ghouls vs Vampires vs Werewolves

The Ghoul doesn't get a special companion, but doesn't have to sacrifice any stats in order for the increased stats it recieves. The unique troops it can produce also act as an effective means of weakening a garrison before a siege, where as the others are just amazing troops.
  2. tatrow

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Ambrush said:
    I thought it would be better to ask here than create a new topic for one question, hope you guys can help me.

Is there a way to get an Artificer's Shotgun/Firearm? Artificer parties does not seem to drop them. Also consider I'm playing a fighter of evil currently at lvl 28 soon to be an Anti Hero.

Thanks in advance!

Well, Artificer parties do drop them. It's just an exceedingly low drop rate. If you're really committed to staying antihero you'll just have to farm them until the RNG finally relents.
  3. tatrow

Poseidon vs Bloodfountain

Remember, you don't always have to worship something to be a good guy. Siding with the factions of Calradia independent of either of the "Big Players" is probably the goodest guy you can be.
  4. tatrow

Poseidon vs Bloodfountain

Well, I'd hardly call Poseidon good. Remember, the Greek gods were made in man's flawed image.
  5. tatrow

Possibility of Wiki/Detailed Strategy Guide

Go ahead, everyone interested in it should filter in and sign up as they come.
  6. tatrow

Possibility of Wiki/Detailed Strategy Guide

I know nothing about creating one, but I'd be happy to help with moderating one, as well as collecting information to put on it.
  7. tatrow

The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

adyy78 said:
    Also, why some special characters are simple "die-able" units ?I'd love to the behemoth worm as a companion,and Galatea as well.And other whom i might not discover yet, but suffer these conditions :grin:
    I only have a hypothesis with this one, and it's to keep the companion relations chart from getting overly convoluted. As it stands now it looks extremely similar, nigh on identical, to the one for the standard game's companions.
  8. tatrow

adyy78 said:
    I did some searching with the troop editor and i saw a few things which got my attention.What are terracotta warriors and hot to get them ?I read something about a meteorite, where is it and what about it ?How to recruit Galatea with troubadour ?Who is Andrea and how to recruit him ?Is it still possible to make the Raven sit on Dupin's arm like back then ?What kind of rewards do the Great Artificer can give to the player with what conditions ?

Thx in advance :smile:

I can tell you the answer to the Galatea question. She is either recruitable through the fanatic line, or by getting the Bone Lyre of Persephone.
  9. tatrow

The Bezoar Amulet - Progress Report Thread

It probably has something to do with Usherwood, no?
  10. tatrow

The Ghost Machine - Poll: What Are You?

Gappydave said:
    Can you be both cured vampire and cured werewolf?
    I believe so, although doing so makes it impossible for you to have either of the plagues again. I have yet to test as a result of slayers disappearing from the face of Calradia for me. You should ask questions in the discoveries forum, by the way.
  11. tatrow

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

beornotbe said:
    I besiege a city and managed to crash its force, when they retreat to the street I suddenly get pick pocketed... So some guy wait in this mass slaughter just to pick my pocket?
    Maybe one of your soldiers isn't satisfied with their pay?
  12. tatrow

Can't wait! (Although more for the bugfixes than anything else...)
  13. tatrow

Master_Ike said:
    Anyone know if there's a prerequisite of some kind to talking successfully to Galatea?
    Do I have to become a ghoul also to earn the relicmaster reward?

1) I believe you need the Bone Lyre of Persephone.
    2) Since you need either Vampire or Werewolf, I assume it's possible to do it with Ghoul in either of their places.
  14. tatrow

The Lord7 said:
    is there someone who can tell me how to be infected with black death
    I have rats in my party and also my troops are infected & some die and become rats but how do i myself get infected so that I can cure it & became ghoul

Wait.
  15. tatrow

The Ghost Machine - Poll: What Are You?

You don't, losing in combat to vampires or werewolves will give you the plague, sometimes. Just throw yourself at them until you get it.  :grin:
  16. tatrow

Glunmar, I think.
  17. tatrow

He's at once was Dhorak's Keep.
  18. tatrow

The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Unfortunately, no. I've had a similar issue. The closest I can think of is importing your character, but that will force you to reacquire all dark legends, and hand you another +3 to all stats.
  19. tatrow

So, I was looking through the textures, when I stumbled upon this
    http://imgur.com/IwGVLdn
    Now I just need to know how to get it. :razz:
  20. tatrow

N0ught said:
    *~ Added Bandolier and Magnums. This adds even more variety to firearms, and makes creating Assassins just a little harder.
    *~ Artificer's Bearings now have a damage rating of 3, putting them just above Magnums, and just under Blood Engine Cannonballs.

So, I'm wondering if you mean you're adding two new types of bullets, or a new firearm and bullet type. I'm specifically asking if the Magnum is a firearm or bullet.
Back
Top Bottom