Search results for query: *

• Users: cezar_dan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. cezar_dan

The Journals of Valerian: An Exile's Tale | Chapter IX Posted

Table of Contents Introduction Book I - Valerian the Exile Chapter I - Landfall Chapter II - A soldier's life Chapter III - Close calls Chapter IV - The Lessons War Teaches Chapter V - Into the wilderness Chapter VI - The Caravaneer Chapter VII - Waves of memory, Waves of sorrow Part I - The...
  2. cezar_dan

Is this mod compatible with the Siege Pack?

Is Freelancer compatible with Lord Samuel's Siege Pack? The Mod features are cool, but climbing up that one narrow siege ladder is a bit of a pain.
  3. cezar_dan

Constant random PC reboots

Hello  :) The Problem: As the title suggests, my computer randomly reboots while playing, and I can't figure out how to fix it. I have been searching the forum for several days, trying to find something that can help. Also, because of the apparently random nature of the bug, I can go for hours...
  4. cezar_dan

Lots of missing things after a forced system restart

I've had this problem twice now, first after a virus kept restarting my computer every hour, and again after the power went out in the building half an hour ago. So far it seems to have broken two of my games (one of them at day 500) and I hope there is some way to fix it. The bug itself is a...
Back
Top Bottom