Search results for query: *

1. hekhemut

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

First of all thanks for your great work. I have encounter some problems with new version (3.0):

1.I start the game with Date Clan Leader and choose Sendai to start the location. I can recruit "Ji-Samurai from Oshu" from cities and castles and "Date villagers" from villages which are Date culture units but after first recruits all recruits will be generic recruits which is villagers and generic samurais from cities and castles. (in staff's domesctic policy and camp menu I changed the faction culture which was generic to Date but it didn't help)

2. In battles sky turn to face textures which is odd.

3. I recruited a companion and after I opened his skill menu my character changed to the companion and I lost all my inventory and skills but my army was intact with my character in it.
  2. hekhemut

DRM No Steam requirement please.

PrinceNaga said:
    I hope they use Denuvo, I don't see why people are against it.

Denuvo is a mod killer. it checks all the data and if something has changed it will prevent you to run the game (major problem on overhaul mods). open source games like Mount and Blade series which are designed for mods cannot work with demanidng and aggressive DRMs like Denuvo. also Witcher 3 proved how a video game can be successful without DRM. also Denuvo will eat your CPU and RAM cache heavily because its always running behind the game and non-stop checks your data. a demanding game with massive battles and details as M&B Bannerlord will have severe problems with Denuvo on low to middle PC configs.
  3. hekhemut

Callum dropped a comment on release date (dont get your hopes up)

The most destructive thing for me and many others is a console port release for PC... the delays and silence scares me so much. if they sacrifice PC version for console version I will be very disappointed.
  4. hekhemut

(SOLVED) Older SVN Versions

Does anyone know how can I have access to older SVN versions (especially SVN 1.03) with TortoiseSVN? found solution on forum. thanks.
  5. hekhemut

v1.11 - Ton of graphic glitches?

Styo said:
    hekhemut said:
    I have Sapphire HD 7870 with AMD Catalyst version "14.9 win 8.1 x64". the only problem is the faction pop up messages and note pages for factions, regions and characters as you mentioned but it can be fixed just open the page again. I have this situation with Viking Conquest too so not came from 1257AD version 1.11, all I can say its not a game breaking buddy and battles and world map are completely fine.

I have trees missing in battles, and I noticed it happens to Native and all mods.

13.12 is the latest drivers that this doesn't occur. Sadly, due to other games, I need to run the latest drivers. But you're right, it's not game breaking, but annoying.
    Yeah I can understand, just like the most annoying thing for me that is not a glitch of course, is the default "Sergeant Spearman" for Player's faction Court Guards, not a game breaking, but a horrible game immersion breaking for my revived "Kingdom of Khwarezmia"! anyway I'm enjoying every second of this great mod thanks to 1257 AD Team.  :razz:
  6. hekhemut

v1.11 - Ton of graphic glitches?

I have Sapphire HD 7870 with AMD Catalyst version "14.9 win 8.1 x64". the only problem is the faction pop up messages and note pages for factions, regions and characters as you mentioned but it can be fixed just open the page again. I have this situation with Viking Conquest too so not came from 1257AD version 1.11, all I can say its not a game breaking buddy and battles and world map are completely fine.
  7. hekhemut

Aleppo - Sieging.

after you destroyed the main gate use F1 then F2 to order your troops to follow you to the second gate. (better to order your troops to stand closer with F2 then F4) then order to charge or order to stand ground to block and choke the path from defenders come through the wooden gate. if you can go and kill some archers who stand above the first gate by yourself (just on stairs, you can finish others on top of the gate later.)
  8. hekhemut

SP Antiquity [WB] Shadows in the Desert - An Ancient Middle East Mod

I hope the team have plan to continue this mod for Bannerlord, as I hope recreation of 1257 AD.
  9. hekhemut

The old Mamluk Armor and Boots Models

If I'm correct there were another models for "Mamluk Lamellar armor" (not the pinkish one) and "Mamluk Boots" (with blue/red sign on sides) I've seen them in SVN version 1.03. the armor model was similar to "Anatolian Lamellar Armor". just want to know what happened to the old models and if its...
  10. hekhemut

kuauik said:
    Persia got Achaemenid units with some elamite units

Thanks, just in case Assyria subjugated the last Neo-Elamite empire at 640 BC and Medes annexed Assyria (include the last Neo-Elamite territories) at 605 BC. when Persians (Achaemenids) conquered Median empire at 550 BC Elamites were no more, only their language, cuneiform and culture. but this is only a game and historical accuracy is less important.
  11. hekhemut

Just a few quick questions:

1. Will you guys import lance system of 1257 AD into this mod ?

2. Who's behind the Iranian faction/s (Median, Persian, Scythian,...) researching? nvm, missed the "Team" section.

3. About Persia, the faction will start from when they were still under Median rule OR after Cyrus conquered the Iranian plateau and Median empire and start his campaign toward Lydia and Babylon?
Back
Top Bottom