Search results for query: *

• Users: Dain
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I've outdone myself this time

well. after a series of odd events iseem to have become marshal to myself. the pics can speak for themselves. maybe the last patches were not save compatible? and as far as i know.. this isn't normal... is it?
  2. Recruit faction troops

I know that after you have started your own faction you can't recruit other factions soldiers from their towns or yours. I'm wondering though would it be possible for me to edit it to make it so I can? i just like Swadian knights too much xD
  3. Would it be possible....?

i've been thinking of ideas for modding M&B, i haven't had much experience with modding either, but  i'm wondering how restricted the module system is. The idea is to make every village, town and castle upgradeable and implement a total war style management. so eg, a village could be upgraded...
  4. Age of Chivalry

anyone play this game? its a mod for source, its got some awesome features in it, eg. all the siege equipment, has all the siege stuff that mount & blade should have had. www.age-of-chivalry.com
  5. WTH?!? the weapon smith killed my horse!!!

hehe was bored so i ended up getting my horse killed by jumping xD but ah actually made this topic to get some help with a quest, the spy quest you have to wait for the spy to leave the town and then you follow him. i've waited at the town for 7 days and the spy still hasn't left. is there a...
  6. Movement laggy/ unreliable

i updated to 0.903 and started playing it. made my character, started playing, but found that when i started moving with my mouse( as in to turn left) my character would pause for a second or 2 and then turn.... also when i am on a horse i might be running straight, then i press say, a, then i...
  7. Upgrading versions

Is it possible to upgrade an old client without downloading the whole thing again? sort of like downloading a patch? it would save alot of time and bandwidth for people who haven't got alot of it  :roll:
  8. Last Days Mod question

i've searched around a bit but i haven't found a clear answer to which versions this mod is compatible with, i've currently got .894 and i don't plan on updating anytime soon. can someone tell me which versions its compatible with? so far i can only see its compatible with .808 and .90...
Back
Top Bottom