Search results for query: *

• Users: Jarvisimo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jarvisimo

MP Tutorial Module System Faction Specific Victory/Defeat Music in Multiplayer

Figured I'd share this as it does add something to the multiplayer experience and is really simple to get set up. How to implement 1. At the END of module_sounds.py, add the following lines. ("fac1_win_music", sf_2d|sf_priority_10|sf_vol_10, ["fac1_win_music.wav"]), ("fac2_lose_music"...
  2. Jarvisimo

Not sure if you guys want this.

Finally finished work on this today for TVS. If you guys want to use this to replace your less detailed trolls you're welcome to have these - they're fully rigged and skeletonized for Warband. Shoot me a PM and I'll upload the files and send a link to y'all devs. Cheers, Jarvy :)
  3. Jarvisimo

Need a favour: Could someone rig for me a piece of armour?

I'm clueless and I don't really want to have to learn to rig just for one piece of armour. It's the Haradrim armour. What I need is for someone to rig this so that the backdress thing stays rigid. If anybody would be able to do this for me it'd be a huge help, and I'll be sure to add...
  4. Jarvisimo

Huge loading times - just my end?

Hi, I really enjoy playing this as a kick-back-and-relax type game. However, it's difficult to be a casual gamer with this when it takes just short of 15 minutes to load! This is mainly on textures and setting data. Is this just my end? I have a decent computer and Native loads in around 15...
  5. Jarvisimo

Taleworlds Forum smiley set

Hello, What is the name of the smiley set used by Taleworlds Forum? And possibly, if someone would be so kind, does anybody have a link to download them? Thanks!
  6. Jarvisimo

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122005-Activision-Confirms-New-Call-of-Duty-for-2013 Read for yourself. They actually haven't learnt at all. My faith in humanity could not be lower right now. I can only say that buying this game will, I predict, give you a lightly modded Modern...
  7. Jarvisimo

[LSP] Jarvisimo's Classical LSP

Hi, I've been modding for a while now, and the OSP section here has been a huge help throughout. So, I thought I'd try to give something back to the community. This is not intended to be historically accurate. They're just mostly my imagination, or un-verified sources. They fit the period quite...
  8. Jarvisimo

[Resolved] How to assign map icons using the text files.

Alright, so Saromin has kindly made the campaign map for my mod, and it looks fabulous. I then set about creating map icons for the major, iconic (pun intended) cities from Middle Earth. So, I created an early version of Minas Tirith to test with. I coded in the map icon to the Module System...
  9. Jarvisimo

Kavalleriregemente 1, Livgardet till Häst | Swedish Dragoons

Livgardet till Häst - Lifeguard of Horse (Dragoons) ¦Officerare: [03] ¦Överste Samuel J. Ahonen ¦Löjtnant Jarvisimo ¦Kornett Satharr ¦Underofficerare: [00] - [font=andale mono]¦Underbefäl: [00] [font=andale mono] - [font=andale mono]¦Meniga: [17] [font=andale mono] ¦Dragon Vigge...
  10. Jarvisimo

RaW: Off Topic Board of Banter!

One of the most awesome and friendly people I know! And it's his birthday... so.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
  11. Jarvisimo

Merged!

Hello Rome at War! Myself and a few others from Mount&Gladius are finding our new home here! It's a pleasure to join the community, and to double our efforts to create something awesome!
  12. Jarvisimo

OpenBRF displays Specular/Bump maps, but the game does not.

In OpenBRF's preview, it displays the specular/bump maps I have made. However, the game does not. Everything is configured correctly in OpenBRF.
  13. Jarvisimo

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Alrighty folks, our very own forum is now set up. It'd be great if we could head off over there, as then we aren't encroaching on Taleworlds' legality. Make an account and feel free to post. It's a work in progress but it's there - just expect regular changes and updates so take it with a pinch...
  14. Jarvisimo

Multiplayer - How to change the Victory/Defeat score at the end of the round.

The title says it all. If anyone could help me it'd be muchly appreciated.
  15. Jarvisimo

[Tutorial] Texturing - Rock Bottom to Intermediate

Hello there. This tutorial will cover the very basics of texturing, all the way up to intermediate skill and detail (normal/specular maps etc). There is no assumed skill in this tutorial. I will be treating you (the reader) as if you have never dabbled in modding ever before. So, let's begin...
  16. Jarvisimo

Jarvisimo's Signature/Profile picture workshop

Hello amigos, The concept is simple: 1) You request a signature/profilepicture for whatever you like. 2) I make one for you (using photoshop + occasionally my graphics tablet for complex requests. 3) If possible, give me credit. If not, don't worry about it. I'll be able to do roughly one a...
  17. Jarvisimo

Forum Suggestions to Improve!

1) Direct YouTube links. i.e The mini window that allows you to watch a video in the page. I believe they're also called embedded YouTube links. This is helpful for showing mod trailers, and also trailers for your games/DLC. It is also just very convienient. 2) Content boxes. Over on the Total...
  18. Jarvisimo

Moderator Powers

As forum moderator, what actions am I able to take against trolls? I read in the rules that I could assign the warning status, but I don't know how to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!
  19. Jarvisimo

Where to unveil my mod? Here? The Nexus? Where?

Where is the best place to reveal my mod nowadays? Here (Pioneer's Guild ofc), the Nexus, or both? Please share your opinion.
  20. Jarvisimo

Release the Module system!

Can't wait to get my hands on that class selection code :D
Back
Top Bottom