Search results for query: *

1. lordJehovah

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Looks very enjoyable! :smile:
    kurczak said:
    I was serious, though based on his accent, not looks.
    I know, but the title mentioned Indians for some reason so I thought to include a disclaimer so nobody would get confused.
  2. lordJehovah

Well we really love blaming everything on our distant cousins, so there's that.

They're just in the beta version of Indianness, yknow.  :iamamoron:

TheFlyingFishy said:
    How could he? They all look the same.
    2015 Pachinko called, he said he had retired the joke back in the day.
  3. lordJehovah

I'm half suspicious its our cousins from across the border.
  4. lordJehovah

Say Cheese v2

General Gobblecoque said:
    yK7oB.jpg
    Am I late in saying congrats on becoming a dad?

Congrats on becoming a dad, man! All the best  :party:
  5. lordJehovah

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Meanwhile, the masses of India reaffirmed their faith in the right-wing Modi government a few weeks back.

What do the coming five years hold in store? Maybe a better opposition, at least.
  6. lordJehovah

Post Difficult Questions Here

It mirrors the expected future of our own universe. There is stuff going on for several billions of years, but the ultimate fate is a dark wasteland torn apart by silence.

:cry:
  7. lordJehovah

The Taleworlds Travel Advisory

Thing is, I'm on a somewhat restricted budget since I'll have to pay for my Masters from London when I move in September. For this reason I refused to accompany my friends to LA, despite their severe insistence.

I like going to random places/doing random things of at least some interest though. I was thinking of visiting a shooting range but turns out, I would have to produce a NY driving license. So that leaves me with... a state park nearby and maybe Montauk, at the extreme east of LI. Also, perhaps some place where I could explore Native American culture. Sounds fun, right?

TheFlyingFishy said:
    Try Short Island while you're in the neighborhood. It has low self-esteem so it discounts everything to try and make friends.

Yeah but does he have a sister named Hot Island?
  8. lordJehovah

Introduction/Hello thread

How else does one go there? At least if it were India, I could have boarded one of those overcrowded 'General' compartments and avoided paying for the trip altogether.  :party:
  9. lordJehovah

The Taleworlds Travel Advisory

In Long Island for about a month, any suggestions on where I could travel to? I live in Oakdale if that would interest anybody.

no not NYC
  10. lordJehovah

Introduction/Hello thread

Hello my friend Fishy, I can come if you sponsor my tickets.

I'll name my lastborn after you if you do.
  11. lordJehovah

Say Cheese v2

dear densu pls make a meme out of me too

DoctorPainkiller said:
    I think a close-trimmed beard would be a good look, not super long but not stubble either.
    General Gobblecoque said:
    I think a short beard would be better. The above beard was too long on the bottom, looking scraggly.
    I agree. Only recently did I start growing it beyond the 3-4 cm mark, partly because I don't have a trimmer with me here and I can't spend ~20 bucks per sesh grooming my beardo.

12. lordJehovah

What pissed you off today? v. VI

wire me 500 bux then yea

How much is it even gonna take? Intercity train prices are ****ing crazy here from what I've seen, let alone cab prices.
  13. lordJehovah

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

Might wanna do away with the borders. Doesn't quite seem avatar material tbh. 2.9/5
  14. lordJehovah

Say Cheese v2

I've gone from this...
    yD8_B.jpg

to this now, just for a change...
    Tmzug.jpg

DoctorPainkiller said:
    LinkedIn profile pic by the day, Tinder profile pic by the night. Slick.
  15. lordJehovah

What pissed you off today? v. VI

The London phase of my "exchange" program ended several weeks back. These days I'm living two hours away from NYC.

Compared to London, this place is almost a ghost town. Our 200-odd-strong contingent from India is all that populates this 200-acre former mansion apart from the deer and swan populations.

Plus I'm 2.5 months too young to get cigs or booze on my own.

It can be an oddly engrossing activity, observing the same endless ponds every day, populated by mute swans and their cygnets during the day, and by the faint stars of the universe at night, as the horizons above the ponds meld into the pitch black sky without effort.

But only so much...
  16. lordJehovah

Say Cheese v2

Gh38s.jpg
  17. lordJehovah

Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Let's start the cycle again with me, friends!!!  :party:
  18. lordJehovah

Gun wankery

I will be entering via a flight though.

Like most of the illegals entering Murica do  :iamamoron:
  19. lordJehovah

Gun wankery

You guys are all right. I am not planning to move to the USA anyway, if I buy the guns where will I take them to? India, which has some ridiculously tight gun and ammo laws? I'll look to rent out guns. My main concern was the thing we discussed regarding doing the shooting with an instructor or a license holder. Thanks for helping out guys!
Back
Top Bottom