Search results for query: *

• Users: el_infante
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. el_infante

[Beta 1.5.7] 300 Trade in 726 days.

Finally, I did it! It took me a long journey to grind trade to 300 but I've learned a lot from this playthrough. It's not my intention from this post to be an extensive guide, but I'll share a few tips I remember from this game for those who are interested on trading and how to get it maxed as...
  2. el_infante

Resolved [1.5.0] Losing units in battle falling off.

At the start of a battle, cavalry is often deployed on the peak of a hill. Then they kill theirselves falling off.
  3. el_infante

Empire factions getting destroyed very early.

A new campaign. It's only day 46 and the western empire it's almost destroyed. Is this supposed to happen so early? There are a lot of posts talking about Sturgia decline but in all my campaigns both western and northern empire are out of game in less than 100 days. Rhotae and Zeonica are going...
  4. el_infante

Give us level 1 companions.

In MB:Warband it was perfect. You were able to recruit your companions from level 1 and level them as you wish. Now, in this game we have to suffer a completely useless band of wanderers with horrible stats distribution, and there is no way even with mods to change this. Companions are an...
  5. el_infante

[WFaS] Trying to merge bandit parties.

Hi! I'm trying to merge bandit parties when they are near. Here is the code, but it don't work :-( The second party lose members while the first one keep equal. (1, [ (try_for_parties,":i_party"), # Check if party is a bandit party. (party_get_template_id,":i_party_id",":i_party")...
  6. el_infante

Working with dialogs is frustrating.

Hi everyone. Im getting frustrated while working with dialogs. I don't know a way to "check" if a dialog is ok and it will work while ingame. There is a thing that is a lot of irritating. For example: 1) You create a dialog. Build the module and run the game. 2) The dialog is fine. The agent...
  7. el_infante

WFaS Enhanced [Single player] para With Fire and Sword

Hola comunidad! Esto es un pequeño post para promocionar un mod relativamente nuevo que he creado para With Fire and Sword. ¿Lo bueno? Que mejora bastante el juego original. Aquellos que hayais jugado anteriormente, echarle un vistazo que seguro que os gustara. Hasta el momento va viento en...
  8. el_infante

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

With Fire and Sword Enhancement Mod (English, German) - WFas Source code for modders. Read me. - Read me before posting! - Companion Changes - Mod improvements (Beta 1.80) Coming soon - Images of new map Prussian culture troops - New troop tree details (1.75 Beta) Older mod...
  9. el_infante

[WFaS] City/Town garrison reinforcements & cf_reinforce_party [SOLVED]

I am having troubles with garisson reinforcements because I can't find the part of the script that "replenish" that reinforcements. Disclaimer: There are lot of posts talking about it for Warband, and I discovered that in WFaS don't work in the same way that on WB do.. At least, not by...
  10. el_infante

[WFaS] Establishing a court/minister on player fief.

Hi! It's my first post on this forum. Im doing a mod for WFaS that allow player to rule his own kingdom like in Warband. I know there are a lot of players that are expecting for it. Now it's on an early stage but I think I will release a alpha version soon. I searched for a solution on forum but...
Back
Top Bottom