Search results for query: *

1. Pirate_Scurvey

Getting into boats

Proton675 said:
    Pirate_Scurvey said:
    So you have to jump while pressing up? I'll try that, I only tried pressing the up arrow key without jumping.
    Or you can just go underneath the side of the boat and press the UP key which pulls you on

Well this is what I was having a problem with in the first place. I mashed my UP key underneath the side of the boat but nada.
  2. Pirate_Scurvey

Getting into boats

So you have to jump while pressing up? I'll try that, I only tried pressing the up arrow key without jumping.
  3. Pirate_Scurvey

Getting into boats

So I played a little bit of the mod but I had a problem with getting into the boat a certain way. I'm able to jump into it and sail it but when you can't jump into the boat I can't get in. I was told that if you look up at the side of the boat and press the up arrow key then it works. I have...
  4. Pirate_Scurvey

Patch 2

Is the 2nd patch already in the main download as of now or do I still need to download this one?
  5. Pirate_Scurvey

The Siege of Rome [video]

JaredThinks said:
    Is this the first or second war?  I heard there was a war earlier today before the last one we had.

Edit:
    Nope, this isn't the last one we had of 6/25.  I'm guessing this was the earlier one.  The last one we had was not long after we reached our peak of 103 players and we had a barricade of carts.  A bunch of Romans also attacked an allied elephant rider, which I also thought that the Macedonians betrayed us or something (I heard there was a betrayal against the Romanii).

The one I was at was huge and fun, though I was hit twice, and that was by teammates.

Here's the 2 wars from my perspective:

First War:
    The one in the video was the first war when the International Council was first formed by Servi Severus in response to Rome ransacking them in Lugdunum (probably spelled that wrong) for not opening their gates to allow us (i'm with Rome) to pass through their city. Romania was doing some military patrols and ended up at Servi's gates requesting passage. However, Servi didn't respond and so we made our way in. Ithlobaal, Appollonia, and Servi rallied against Rome for that (even though they weren't allied before the ransacking). So then war ensued. My only gripe with that first war was the lack of RP leading up to the battle, but everyone had a lot of fun fighting such a large scale war. Invasion, city defense, formations, battles dotting the city streets, shield walls, and many other events that occured. Probably the first time I had fun fighting in a war on a Persistent server since it wasn't just a one sided massacre.

Second War:
    The second war was even more fun than the first. It was Ithlobaal, Appollonia, and the
    Pict Tribe (I think there was another group too but i forget their name) vs. Romania and a surprise ally. I logged on right as the war was beginning and people were already at the southern gate of Rome in a shield wall and the top of the stairs were barricaded with carts (which actually helped us out a lot). I was surprised to see that Macedon had allied with us (accompanied by a war elephant) and showed up behind our shield wall (cheering ensued). Then our leader informed us that the west gate was down and everyone rushed over there. Luckily the invaders hadn't broken through and some men plugged up the left door that was down. Then another announcement that the southern gate was down. Everyone rushed up to the forum and to the southern stairs next to the barricade. Appollonia broke through and some spear tag on the stairs began. Then fighting started in the forum behind us (enemy had broken through the west gate into the forum). Luckily we fought them off in the forum still holding the stairs with the help of the cart-i-cade. The war elephant came bulldozing through the Appollonians at the bottom of the stairs then retreated up past the barricade (some men accidently mistook the elephant as an enemy but quickly realized he was ally, sorry Macedonia). Then fighting ensued outside the southern gate into the village and after some back and forths we finally drove them off and peace was made.
    It was a tough battle and both sides fought incredibly (I was no help at all with 2 kills but had a lot of assists). Second battle was amazing.

That was a lot of typing but I wanted to share what happened on Rome's side. Tried my best to remember every detail and type it down but i'm no author. Hope someone for the opposing side shares their perspective of what happened. Also can't wait for another large scale war to occur!
  6. Pirate_Scurvey

The Siege of Rome [video]

I was in that battle on the Roman side, I can say that was really fun to fight against the united factions. However, there wasn't really much RP. Nobody had reason except the Secluid whom we ransacked once. War was also declared when people were outside our gates already. Plus not many people had time to train/buy the things they needed. Nevertheless it was really fun to fight off invaders.
  7. Pirate_Scurvey

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Watched the First Look video from Sir Winkledink and I can't wait to hop in!
  8. Pirate_Scurvey

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I hope this mod gets some updates soon. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite mods.
  9. Pirate_Scurvey

Another problem is the battle controls seem to not be working properly. One example is I order cav to hold ground but instead they follow me.
  10. Pirate_Scurvey

Papageno said:
    No idea, but if you didn't start a new game, it will inevitably crash at some point, and at a particular number of days in, I think. There's no fixing the savegame.

Damn. Guess it's time to try out the other races.
  11. Pirate_Scurvey

Papageno said:
    Pirate_Scurvey said:
    So I've been having problems with crashing (Playing on Warband version with the compatibility patch). Right when it turns T.A. 3018 Urmine 1 (Aug) Midnight (Also if it helps it happens a little after Hirluin the Fair of Gondor is defeated/killed in battle). I've downloaded the recent updates that Khamukkamu linked to 11 posts above me from the Google Drive. Hope this problem can get fixed cause i'm loving the mod so far.

Did you install all those updates before starting your current game?  Because a couple of them require a new game.

Oh well if some of them require a new game then maybe that would solve it but I had the game crash on me 2 times before I updated it which is what made me look for the updates in the first place. So I've had 2 crashes before adding the Google drive updates and crashes after. For some reason to me it seems to be at a certain time that it crashes and not randomly. I think it might have crashed at the same time as I mentioned above before I updated it (T.A. 3018 Urmine 1 (Aug) Midnight) but not too sure. Is there some event or cut scene that plays at this time?
  12. Pirate_Scurvey

So I've been having problems with crashing (Playing on Warband version with the compatibility patch). Right when it turns T.A. 3018 Urmine 1 (Aug) Midnight (Also if it helps it happens a little after Hirluin the Fair of Gondor is defeated/killed in battle). I've downloaded the recent updates that Khamukkamu linked to 11 posts above me from the Google Drive. Hope this problem can get fixed cause i'm loving the mod so far.
  13. Pirate_Scurvey

Crazy Suggestions Thread

Well you said impossible ideas were welcomed so I'll suggest one. Something like Full Invasion mod combined with Persistent World mod. Players play in a persistent castle where they have to collect resources, make armor/weapons, build and repair fortifications, change classes if needed for the good of the castle. Have to defend against waves of AI enemies. AI enemies come at random intervals and are announced 5 minutes ahead so players can prepare. Well that's my impossible idea.
  14. Pirate_Scurvey

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Awesome mod playing it right now. One thing I'd like to know is if there is a troop tree available somewhere. I tried looking around for one but couldn't find anything.
  15. Pirate_Scurvey

v017 Previews + Factions Overhaul Ideas Thread (New preview)

Been playing a lot of Smite and thought that it'd be cool if there was a Gods faction.
  16. Pirate_Scurvey

Bug Reports

White Paladin said:
    I enlisted into the King of England's army, and he got into a battle with some bandits. I clicked "Follow your lord into battle" and the only option it gives me is "don't get involved". o_O

I get the same thing. I'm enlisted in the Scottish Army and get stuck in that situation. Wondering if there's a patch or a fix being worked on.
  17. Pirate_Scurvey

About Freelancer in Blue Blood...

bump

I get the same thing. Wondering if there's a fix or something.
  18. Pirate_Scurvey

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Found this neat playlist of videos about Before Game of Thrones for those interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRv7zHyYR0&feature=channel&list=UL
  19. Pirate_Scurvey

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

How cool. Don't suppose it'll be done anytime soon?
  20. Pirate_Scurvey

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Othurin said:
    I'm pretty sure he has been asked before, also in top right corner you can use search function.

EDIT: I found 15 times it had been mentioned. one being you ofcourse, and 1 or 2 being answers to questions.

I asked again due to anticipation and eagerness to play an updated version.
Back
Top Bottom