Search results for query: *

1. GrafBlade

"could not connect to server"

Moin Niko,

bei mir ist die Lösung für dieses Problem recht simpel: Einfach nochmal auf "Retry" drücken (oder wie auch immer der Button unter dem Fehler heißt, kann ich jetzt gar nicht genau sagen). Das musste ich bei mir in der Vergangenheit manchmal 5 - 6 Mal machen, bis das Spiel dann endlich eine Verbindung aufgebaut hatte. Es ist mittlerweile aber bestimmt schon wieder 3 Monate her, seit ich das letzte Mal gespielt habe.

Ich kann mich nicht daran erinnern, dass ich mich jemals überhaupt nicht verbinden konnte im Multiplayer.
  2. GrafBlade

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

South Africa doesn't have a player base large enough to justify servers being put there.
    Not 100% sure if your post is meant serious, but in case it is: SA refers to South America and not South Africa

In case you are indeed just making a joke, then nevermind this ;D
  3. GrafBlade

Greedalicious's Competitive Commentating topic

Good to hear that servers improve and especially that you are still on it to bring a nice Mount & Blade streaming experience to us!

Looking forward to 2023 as well :party:
  4. GrafBlade

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Taleworlds being like...

24d51562-5013-4c88-a10a-068bea51ce8b-profile_image-300x300.png
  5. GrafBlade

[Bannerlord] Ban(ish?)

Tried it, doesn´t work.

Thx for the suggestion though
    Unfortunate to hear. Probably the best then to have it moved to the technical support section. @MArdA TaleWorlds
  6. GrafBlade

[Bannerlord] Ban(ish?)

Did you try this proposal?:

It has been a while since I last played Bannerlord, but I had the same issue back then. If I recall correctly, this solved it.
  7. GrafBlade

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Quick update! We are waiting on a few more NA teams and the update to kick in before we start this bad boy. Hoping it comes out in the next few weeks does anyone have information on its release date?
  8. GrafBlade

Custom servers are great, but the cosmetic system is still flawed

Get rid of the loot system all together lol its clear that everything TW has done thusfar (before releasing the private servers) in regards to multiplayer has been completely and totally wrong, this is proven by the fact that the game was dead just a week ago and warband had more players. Clearly, their esports meme did not work and should be discarded completely, get rid of captain and skirmish mode, get the class system from warband back and get rid of the microtransaction garbage. If you want the game to succeed, if not, try to mix it with the private servers.
    Feel free to keep Captain and skirmish in the game. Once we have a normal Warband-like battle mode, we'll see if Skirmish does have a chance to survive (doubting it tbh) and if there will be a skirmish community establishing over time.
    What we need for sure is the class and equipment system from Warband, I absolutely agree with you on that point. Altough I don't see this ever happening on an official way from TW side. There has been a lot of headwind from the community on that topic in the last years and nothing happened. Lets hope for a modding solution on this asap (whenever it will be possible to have this available on custom servers; can't even believe that we are in year 3 of EA already).
  9. GrafBlade

Play-to-Earn mod on Bannerlord, is it possible?

I know I'm probably wrong because it's been so long. It was a mod that I don't remember the name of, where you could play in co-op with other players and face waves of AI. And you had access to a site to manage your equipment and increase your character stats. I was really unsure about FI2, but now you've given me confirmation that it wasn't that lol.
    Pretty sure you were thinking about NordInvasion :smile:
  10. GrafBlade

[CFL] Week 1

Great match lads. U guys completely outplayed us.
    GGs. Really enjoyed the match!
  11. GrafBlade

EU Native Battle Completed [Carnage Fantasy League] Player Sign-Ups

Name: GrafBlade
    Nationality: GER
    Steam: GrafBlade
    Preferred Class: Cav
    Past Teams / Experience: plenty
  12. GrafBlade

M&B 2 - Bannerlord - Spiel friert nach Kämpfen/Inventar ein - Singleplayer

Tatsache, nach dem Upgrade auf Version 1.6 lief das Spiel auf max. Einstellungen so flüssig wie immer.

Leider sind jetzt die Quests des Spielstandes kaputt :/
    Hmmm, ich fürchte, daran kannst du nichts ändern. Wüsste zumindest nicht wie :/
  13. GrafBlade

Streitsüchtiger Säufer/ Boxkämpfe in der Taverne

Alternativ könnte man ja auch Boxkämpfe in der Taverne veranstalten und Geld verdienen. :grin::grin:LG
    Die Idee gefällt mir, bringt etwas Abwechslung mit sich. So ein bisschen mehr Spieltiefe wäre gerade in Bannerlord ganz nett :grin:
    Ich fürchte aber, dass es dort erstmal andere Baustellen gibt. Und ob nach so vielen Jahren noch jemand so einen Mod für Warband erstellt, bezweifle ich mal :dead:
  14. GrafBlade

M&B 2 - Bannerlord - Spiel friert nach Kämpfen/Inventar ein - Singleplayer

Hey,

versuche es erstmal mit einer anderen Version des Spiels, um auszuschließen, dass das Problem auf Seiten deines PCs ist. Du könntest z.B. in die 1.5.10-Beta oder 1.6.0-Beta reinschauen. Wenn ich mich recht erinnere hat vor allem 1.5.10 einige Performance-Issues behoben.

Als ich vor einigen Tagen wieder anfing, lief das Spiel noch relativ flüssig. In den letzten 4 Tagen ist es allerdings unspielbar geworden.
    Das ist komisch und deutet wiederum eher darauf hin, dass der PC bzw. eine bestimmte Software das Problem ist. Hatte vor einigen Monaten tatsächlich ein sehr ähnliches Problem mit einem anderen Spiel, welches ich eine Zeit lang nicht mehr gespielt hatte. Ebenfalls Freezing, konnte nur über Task-Manager schließen. Hatte erst die Vermutung, dass evtl. ein Hintergrundprozess schuld war, was sich nach zahlreichen Tests aber nicht bewahrheitet hatte. Dann kam wenige Tage später ein großes Windows-Update und seitdem ist das Problem weg. Könnte natürlich Zufall gewesen sein, aber da ich vorher so viel ohne Erfolg versucht hatte, habe ich das einfach mal als den Grund angenommen ;D

Teste aber erstmal, ob es an der Spielversion liegt. Ist mit Blick auf das bisherige Jahr im EA durchaus naheliegend :smile:
  15. GrafBlade

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Ok thanks. Will forward the request to the team.

*Solved - Banned on NW-MM, unban appeal posted in the FSE-Forum*
  16. GrafBlade

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

BTW, I got this Chuckster guy that weekend right after being unbanned and he constantly trolled both battle matches: inting, never getting a kill (both because of trolling and being extremely low skill), no armor, not dropping... and groupfights: trolling naked with club, teamkilling...
    Not sure why he got unbanned, very half-assed ungenuine application for a huge ban, just hopin i dont have the displeasure of getting this thing on my team again.
    Please take screenshots or record it next time and make a report. Then we can do something about it.
  17. GrafBlade

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: NNnn
    Server & Time (if possible): one month ago
    A short description of the situation: İm so sorry i dont again
    For how long were you banned?: Permament
    Who banned you?: i don't remember
    What rules did you break?: Trolling
    Why should we unban you?: i dont again
    Hi, could you please review your account name? I couldn't find any account with that name.
  18. GrafBlade

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

I joined a WBMM server but the website still doesn't let me through the login screen. Any help?
    Hi, could you share a screenshot of the point you are getting stuck? Was your account registration successful?
  19. GrafBlade

[BladeCast] European Championship Series | The story so far (1/3)

I will read all of it tomorrow, but just from taking a look at the screenshots, seeing this maps, the clans and all this player names, I can just take up your words:

I let nostalgia take me onto a trip to better, simpler times! Nice work!
  20. GrafBlade

[ECS4] Group B

Tilted Stabbers 9 - 6 Warriors and Champions

ID's:
    dysWC.jpg

Set's:
    GoTC_.jpg

TO-Hn.jpg

tdgCV.jpg

XTlLk.jpg
    GG, nice match!
Back