Search results for query: *

• Users: PDJ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Play CTF

East coast players - play CTF!  Battle and DM all day get boring.
  2. Rework Loot Tables

The loot tables for the factions are a bit uneven. Rhodoks, for whatever reason, drop the most expensive equipment.  Khergits and Swadians, while being the strongest armies drop much worse loot.  The Rhodoks suck, and I'm okay with that.  However, they shouldn't be mobile ATMs.  Right now...
  3. Adding Items

I was curious if there is a way for me to add Black Armor from .808 back into native for .903.  I don't care that it is unrealistic.  I liked the way it looked and want to put it into the game.  Just curious if there is a way for me to "reactivate" items that aren't being used.
  4. Reject help from farmers

When I am near a village, I don't want the help of villagers.  They pad my army with useless idiots who die in 2 seconds.  Then my regular troops die because they are so few. This is a pain whenever I go to defend a village from a group of bandits, or fight near a village.  I end up fighting a...
  5. Riding Skill

In the description for riding skill it states that increased riding skill will increase your riding speed and maneuver.  My question is how much?  I've been playing since .751 and haven't really noticed a difference in ride speed, especially in .894 even with a riding skill of 8.  So I'm just...
Back
Top Bottom