Search results for query: *

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Well I guess that defeats the whole purpose of giving them both. Now to figure out which to keep. If I end up dropping the doom mace and give them a second throwing, and I don't like it can I just go back and reequip the doom mace or do I have to repay and rewait?
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Shingen said:
    Try giving them the 'use blunt weapons' command and see if they change to the doom mace.
    I tried half of them end up using their hand because they don't have a mace.
  3. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So I just took my CKHO out for their maiden voyage. I noticed something odd. I fit my sergeants with a doom mace, shield, javelins, and a pendor 2 hander. It seem that they all have the javelins. shield, and 2 hander, but only about half have the doom mace in battle. Not sure why, and it kinda sucks because my whole goal was to have them use the 2 hander in battle, and hope they use doom and shield for sieges etc. Any thoughts on this?
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I Just founded my own CKHO as a vassel so my only option was to choose from Raven's Knights. What happens when I proclaim independence, and I am now the kingdom of pendor getting pendor nobles. Did I just screw myself inot waiting for the random honor troops that appear in garrison? Or is that not at all how that work.
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Thanks. One more thing. I just made a chapter in my castle, and I only have 700 renown and 38 honor so my knights cost like 40 a piece. My question is if I get 15 of them dudes and they die and I just screwed and have to grind a bunch more renown to get more or is there a way to replace them? I fell like I will never want to use them if there a one time thing.
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

how does weight work in this mod? does it make you slower on horseback and foot? Also can you give books to companions?
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

So I cant seem to make me own order I have 77 honor like 400k gold and a quails gem in inventory I see the option to make silvermoon ebony blade and so on, but the option to make my own isn't there. Any thoughts?
    Edit
    ****** ******** God **** **** *** **** I have ******* version ******* 3.42 ****** arrrggggg. Soooooooo just realized when I downloaded this mod 2 weeks ago I got ******** 3.42 where you cant make your own........ the whole ******* reason I started it....  Welp looks like I need download a new one and start all over FML and I came across an amazing buffed ebony like day 45 with 43 swing lol. Well looks like it all begins again.
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Wynd Fox said:
    adam_175 said:
    Any way to start my units in a different formation? Having my archers in front of my infantry to start every battle is not a good idea.
    As far as I know, no. If it helps, I believe the idea is that cavalry will charge straight through your archers so that only a few are slain, and promptly get eaten by your infantry. Whether or not it actually works out that way depends largely on how much cavalry they have and what infantry you field.

Thanks. Also is there anyway if your raiding a village and you see a party coming at you that will crush you can you stop? I cant seem to, but ive seen npc lords do it.
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Any way to start my units in a different formation? Having my archers in front of my infantry to start every battle is not a good idea.
  10. culture and party size question

So I have been playing floris for a long time, and have never messed too much with the culture aspect of it, but I just recently did some looking into it, and it seems to me that changing lets say me becoming more centralized would net me a 10% increase in party size? That's how I read it at...
  11. View orders screen

well thats no good can i roll back my patch because it used to work
  12. View orders screen

Sooooo as soon as i hit del to bring up view orders screen it brings it up but then i cant see anything the background is like the tan paper. I can hear everyone moving and see them moving on the minimap but the screen stay the tan paper until i hit esc then back out of the menu and back to game...
  13. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

I read like 20 pages and didnt see this anywhere sorry if i missed but but my 13 month old son dosent allow for much reading time lol. Is there a way once you have made one fo your companions a vassel to turn on some kind of auto lvl up thing. I find it a pain in the ass tracking them down from time to time to assign thier points. If there is lemme know if not of well ill survive
  14. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

oh_no said:
    I know there used to be an option to display the minimap under Camp -> Mod Options.  Try looking there.
    I could kiss you lol thanks i could of swore i had it on a long time ago
  15. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

So i cant seem to find a way to have the mini map and orders up during combat and still be able to attack and block. i can move with them but thats it is there a way to at least have the minimap up all the time during battle and still be able to massacure any who would oppose me
  16. In battle mini map and orders

I came back to game after a long break. Im playing the floris mod ( dint know if it matters) i could have sworn that i can run around the battlefiled with the minmap and orders menu up still being able to fight. But i cant lol i can move freely with them up but i can not attack i have to hit BSC...
  17. error ( caused by npc trying to rejoin party)

Lol could be but any ideas on how to fix this
  18. error ( caused by npc trying to rejoin party)

i sent someone out like ive done dozwens of times as emmisary now im getting oh sorry just talking too myself ( casued by npc trying to rejoin). This is gay seeing as how im a dumbass and just use the quick save and will loose like 150 days since my last save backup. If anyone has any ideas it...
  19. Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Is it possible to make it so all my ubits have a surcoat with my banner on
  20. troop? and performence issues

O well that would make sense I looked some but wasn't able to find a good guide to try to improving performance you got any links. Also I though in native most had you banner colors is there a way to just disable that part of floris mod. Thanks for nobish help
Back
Top Bottom