Search results for query: *

• Users: jets511
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jets511

1st Warsaw Foot Regiment

1st Warsaw Foot Regiment Ranks Roster How to Join add jets511 on steam ~Polkovnik Paul
  2. jets511

4th Royal Artillery (Disbanded)

we are now the 52nd (Oxfordshire) Regiment of Foot
  3. jets511

46e Breaking rules on NW_US_1

46e_Maj_Tearjerkin is breaking like rules on that server. 1. Teamkilling me because he thinks its funny and because i suck 2. Spamming recruiting messages like hell 3. Fricking cuzzing every 10 secs Its getting really annoying and i want some action to happen.
  4. jets511

Cant download Mods :/ Help

I am trying to download these MB mods. I have winRar. I extracted the files into Module Folders but then i get this message that says: Full Invasian.rar Access Denied Am i doing something wrong?
  5. jets511

Moscow Calvary Guards

Moscow Calvary Guards This is a Russian Hussars and Dragoon Regiment. Teamspeak IP: ts54.gameservers.com:9130 About us: We are a Russian Faction with the Calvary Units of Hussars and Dragoons. My Tatics of Calvary is Different from others. Ranks Roster: Rules: We want a mature regiment...
  6. jets511

Switching regiments?

I would like to switch regiments, but the leader of my current regiment says it's against the rules. Is that true? Can i switch regiments? btw, i didn't know where to post it, :/
Back
Top Bottom