Search results for query: *

1. TheRev

The new Subversion.

Excuse me everyone... could anyone help me also with the runtime error?  for my efforts, I already install the latest microsoft C++ visual, erasing all the troublesome viruses in my PC, lowering the graphic to the lowest although my PC is a high-end PC, change "memory" thing that is called VM if I am not mistaken, re-install MB warband and this mod for about 7 times but still and still I got this annoying runtime error... what happen actually with this great mod? I am really curious about that..

2. TheRev

General discussion.

I can't download it... it says "All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally. If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager."

is there any other link where I can download this mod than this one?
  3. TheRev

Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

umm, how if you re-upload the mod in different form like in winrar like your team did in the previous version in this link: "http://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257"?well, if you don't mind of course...  :smile:
    if not, I can only hope that the next version of this mod will erase all of the crashes...
    anyway, may I know a little bit of the next version released date?
    Thanks
  4. TheRev

Here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169881.0.html
    [/quote]

Well, this is the same link that I downloaded AD 1257 with tortoise  :???: I mean, is there any other link than this one? or maybe the other way than downloading with tortoise, ex : winrar file but still the latest version of this mod? because I think that the file given in that link is corrupted in some place but I don't know which one...  :shock:
  5. TheRev

is there any other link that I can download the latest AD 1257? or maybe you could re-upload the mod in the link given because it seems that the link given is corrupted in one of the .txt.. for my efforts, I already tried all of your fixes from page 1 until the last but nothing works for me...  :cry:
    My problem is the Microsoft C++ runtime error always happen when I enter the battle... I really love this wonderful mod, but sadly I can't enjoyed it...
    I really have no idea why this mod is the only one that I can't play while the other mods are fine...
    I really really appreciated if you do my request... :grin:

when will version 1.00 released? I hope in the next version, all kind of crashes will never happen again...
Back
Top Bottom