Search results for query: *

• Users: BONO
  • Order by date
  1. Add Diplomacy

How do you Add Diplomacy files into this Mod?
  2. Some annoying issues

hey uhm so i was downloading the new version yesterday and i think it is really great especially that one new thing where the bots attack those trenches, but i have been experiencing some really annoying issues when i try to join a server it says:" Disconnected from Server" and when i try to...
  3. Beta Reviews and Screenshots!

so uhm it's september now, wheres 0.18 and why are all the servers down?
  4. Beta Reviews and Screenshots!

it seems awesome! when will it be released, oh and can we already test it, i mean is there a server on?
    Btw.: will you fix those script errors, because they are really annoying.
  5. Few Questions

k thank you another question. Where is deshavi i mean i sent her out to spy a lil then an elite sword guy came n said they would've kept her prisoner or so when i made peace with the other faction she didnt come back. whats up there??
  6. Few Questions

hey first lemme say i luv this mod its Awesome, but some things still aint that clear. especcialy the things at the provost menus where u can pack stuff what r the armory and the repository, what is it good for and what do i pack in there?
  7. SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

the **** is that??? i thoght this was a Dawn of man mod well it just needs 2 be worked out i guess, btw when i fite in battle enemy take no damage and me neither.
  8. MM Official Unban Request

thanks!
  9. Cheater or Glitcher: LuciLicht

nilloc93 said:
    BONO said:
    of course it is necessary, how can ppl know if nobody tells em??

we assume that people playing this game have an IQ higher than that of a piece of toilet paper

well i think it's pretty cool u were born knowingevrything 'bout **** like that but now where ppl  start such unqualified articles i suddenly see this is none of my buisness, but still i think its ok 2 kick ppl 4 doing that glith (did not say different) but what i was trying to say was: Warn them befor u kick them and write it in server rules i am quite sure LuciLicht did not Know it was not allowed so. that was my point, if nobody has to add anything further i'd like to withdraw myself  from this conversation, have a nice day.
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

yeah it's also still happening 2 me last time it also happened on Brytewalda. u would really help me if you told me, what this Runtime library is anyways and what hardware it needs becos it is pretty confusing without undestanding what just happened.
  11. MM Official Unban Request

k thanks, but well uhm he tried now but it seems he is still banned, soz 4 bothering but he'd really like to play.
  12. Cheater or Glitcher: LuciLicht

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    Abusing well known bug = glitching, and glitching is not allowed on our official servers. I don't even think it's necessary to explain why, since I believe that's obvious. It's like sticking your penis into a blender - it's not written anywhere, you just know it's wrong and it can cause you a lot of trouble, so you don't do it.

of course it is necessary, how can ppl know if nobody tells em??
    i was on a server dont remember what one but we played invasion @ DeadEnd and i stood in a line at the palisades with loads a ppl and everybody used that glitch.
  13. Cheater or Glitcher: LuciLicht

yes 4 sure i choose a girl name yeah u got me.

I knew I was right. [/quote]
    LOOL naw my MP nick is BONO
    Too quote more than one post - click quick reply, then click quote on both posts.

Thanks

14. Cheater or Glitcher: LuciLicht

Hofiko said:
    BONO said:
    it's a glitch and it's not illegal to use it unless said in server rules so leave him alone, oh and btw talk to him in-game if u hav a problem with him but don't bother on Forums.

Kidding, right? Exploiting this glitch will get you banned on official servers.

If it is not said in Server Rules that u will get banned 4 glitching it's not fair, no more to say if u want him to stop tell him so, but don't start threads on forums like lil Kids, that run 2 tehir Mother when they don't like anything i mean i havn't even seen an account called LuciLicht on this Forums so...

Sorry 4 the double post but i dint kno how to make 2 qoutes in one answer.
  15. Cheater or Glitcher: LuciLicht

Hugues said:
    BONO said:
    it's a glitch and it's not illegal to use it unless said in server rules so leave him alone, oh and btw talk to him in-game if u hav a problem with him but don't bother on Forums.

BTW: the title should be ''Awesome Deluge Gameplay: LuciLicht''

Your probably him.

yes 4 sure i choose a girl name yeah u got me.
  16. Cheater or Glitcher: LuciLicht

BTW: the title should be ''Awesome Deluge Gameplay: LuciLicht''
  17. MM Official Unban Request

:oops: whoops don't know how this could happen thanks 4 the movin  :mrgreen:
  18. MM Official Unban Request

Hey, its me again, but this time not me got banned but a friend of mine, look he hasnt got an account on this forum, so i make it for him his Name is PublicReg_killermarios2 the reason he got banned was for teamkilling 2 of his teammates but it was not on purpose he thought that one was an enemy...
  19. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

yea i did that now but its still happening but now only when i shift tab out into the steam overlay at least it dint tell me anything about C+++ or so ty
  20. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

i installed evrything but now when i playd like half an hour with game booster and so (btw i got some package error while any installation of these) and when i went with shift tab to da steam browser i heard the sound of an error message then it just said Game booster switching to normal mode or so when iwas in battle a min. before it was unable to find the necesary textures but i got through that battle. wut could it be?

PS
    why did the Factions Wild animals, Emporer Maximilams army, Juarez mexican army and Natives get wiped out coz it said they were no longer i started new game to see if they ever were but it said that i was the leader
Back
Top Bottom