Search results for query: *

1. Weird numbers in Troop names

Now more game developers need to be like this lol

Work together with the Community and implemented more cool stuff  :mrgreen:

This might aswell be a standalone game. might aswell name it Mount & Blade 4 just because of the size  :grin:

2. Weird numbers in Troop names

Duh said:
    Vertigan said:
    Oh really ? i thought it was some strange bug well then i guess i gotta get used to it then :wink:
    You also have the choice (at game start) to pick the native troop tree set, which does not have the prefixes.

Cool thats actually quite neat but imma stay with the extended one ^^ its actually quite useful
  3. Weird numbers in Troop names

Oh really ? i thought it was some strange bug well then i guess i gotta get used to it then :wink:
  4. Weird numbers in Troop names

Hey, I just download the new Floris 2.5 from ModDB and when i got in the tavern all the merc's have like A3 (insert name here) even when i go recruit villagers i always see a number infront of their name like I1 Villager So basically all the troops have those Weird Number Symbols infront of...
  5. Accidently Turned off Recent Mesages InGame

Captain Alatrise said:
    try checking the options, under the gameplay tab it should have a few options toward the bottom that say "report casualties" "report damage" etc. See if those are checked. If not, check them and you should be good.

Otherwise you've probably hit some strange keyboard combo which I wouldn't know how to rectify.

Hope that helps.

Yea they are all checked it hast to be a keyboard button i searched everywhere just to find the key that renables it.
  6. Accidently Turned off Recent Mesages InGame

Hello, My Problem is i accidently turned off recent messages for example each time when im on the battlefield i can no longer see on the left side how much dmg im doing to this and this person or if this person has killed this person. and when i click on L i see the Recent Messages but i how do...
Back
Top Bottom