Search results for query: *

• Users: sgtalex86
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Winged hussars are bit arrogant

I mean seriously let me tell you an story about my game yesterday  :? got defeated by cossacs (that we the sweds had peace with must have pissed em off somehow) and was retreating home encountered these 40 or so winged hussar deserters i still had 60 misc units left so i fought em and got...
  2. found a new feature not mentioned anywhere...

so i by default thought that when ur playing 1 faction u cannot upgrade troops of different faction in ur factions buildings... = LOTS & LOTS OF LOST PROFIT! cause by aaccident i found out u actually can  :shock: playing zergs i captured some antarian deserters and my town recruited em and i...
  3. fiefs...

well i bought all buildings and allways chose best option for growth in little task quests but... my fiefs r still not making any money actually theystill drain it several thousand a month  :roll: (1 village cant seem to support 150 men garrison no matter what u do) so is investing in villages...
  4. formations makes it easier...

so i disabled formations for performance boost  and the engaged some rhodocs expecting to slaughter em with my cavalry like usually... why didnt anyone tell me that rhodocs pawn when not in formation my knights were shredded in seconds  :wink:
  5. zerrikans OPD?

no not by having too god troops that wipe the floor with khergits.. (witch they do but just enough to be fun ^^) but having BLUNT weabons i mean all zerg cavalry has em witch leads to thousands & thousands of prisoners... if u allways deposit em in ur town and wait for ransom collector.... BOOM...
  6. HELP SAVE MY SAVE

so i updated to latest version but i dint want to start new game cause i own praven and have awesome war against everybody going on  :twisted: but for some bizarre reason my game crashes when ever i press camp button witch makes it kinda hard cause i can access menus  :? any tips on how to get...
  7. RARE mercenarys

m i only one who scourges whole calradia in search of mercenary gunners (just because the fire sticks r so funny ^^)
  8. merc contract....

anyone know if it actually does anything exept eat your money did one 4 game months ago and havnt seen anything happen (no merc boss in me castle or anything just a new bill of 1000g every moth  :wink:)
  9. item balance randomness...

This is thread for radom issues with items ^^ like when i noticed footman helm has same armor than leather cap  :shock: i mean it has metal top so shouldnt it be bit more than simple leather cap?  :roll: feel free to hate  :D
  10. have u managed to stop full invasion war party

have u managed to defend castle against 7000+ invaders? if so in witch castle and how many men did u have my best try so far was with 600+ elite units against 7400 legionaries killed 300 of em myself and my men killed 1000 but then i got knocked out and had to autoresolve... needless to say that...
  11. bandits \o/

So... i usually take the rhodoc castles near swadians first and thers those pesky forset bandits there so i went and hired em all (around 300 of em) and im using em as garrison for my castle (with those bows they take nice toll on enemy assaults and those axes actually work when fighting at...
  12. tournament bug?

was killing all over the tournament  :twisted: and when the last round started there was only me against dranton.. both had lances... wich resulted on DOUBLE KO!!!  :shock: so i was exitingly wng new round cause it was undesided but for some reason the tournament ended with "undefeated dranton...
  13. trees

well it wasnt an issue before but now i got my first castle and its located on snowy forest terrain = unplayable my pc cant handle it any EASY way to disable trees?  :shock:
  14. bodies

how do u get non disappearing bodies? sow some in screenshot thread ;D and no its not really related to sod but well its only mod that im playing so its as my home page so sorry if wrong section of forum  :lol:
  15. ALL REBELS UNITE

Well i love your mod and all that mushy stuff :), but could u give us rebels, recruiting from towns? If we say please!?! I mean its hard enuff anyway  :wink: PS: if u are rebel that bows for no one say "aye"  8-)
Back
Top Bottom