Search results for query: *

• Users: Tywin
  • Order by date
  1. Tywin

[OSP][DEAD LINK][Map] Power of Design Map Team (POD)

Great, thank you! Would you allow modders to use your maps?
  2. Tywin

So they are lost? :sad:
  3. Tywin

Excuse me, but I am searching for the download links of these great maps you have here. I would like them to be used in a warband modification - if you agree, of course. However, there are only 4 download links below the pictures, and none of them seems to be a download to the maps shown above? (I am searching in particular for the third castle and the fifth battle map.)
  4. Tywin

♕⚜House Lannister of Casterly Rock⚜♕ --- Changed to Ithilien Rangers

Necro I gues, but I just have to wish you Good Luck, my son.
  5. Tywin

Skipverjar Arnarins

Jepe, u no put Tybalt in the roster?
  6. Tywin

Skipverjar Arnarins

The mighty Marbrand of Ashmark joins this band of fishheads and moosefaces.
  7. Tywin

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Val-ès-Dunes

Yes, server full. :sad:
  8. Tywin

Oh, sorry, did not see that answer. And the list were still quite full, so I thought I would better ask.
    Thank you really much.
  9. Tywin

So, did anything change, is there space in Gent de Constetin now?
  10. Tywin

Moeckerkalfie said:
    Tywin said:
    Hello, I would like to sign up for the Gent the Costetin. My ingame name is Marbrand. I know some of the guys playing as rebels, so.

As William wrote, the Gent de Costentin is closed for further sign-ups until there are enough people on the Loyalist side to balance things out. I would recommend that you either join the Gent de Torei or try to find a place among the Gent de Costentin on the day of the event itself if it turns out they need more people after all.
    Oh, sorry, did not read that. I will see what I will do, not sure yet, since playing without my friends wouldn´t be that much fun.
  11. Tywin

Hello, I would like to sign up for the Gent the Costetin. My ingame name is Marbrand. I know some of the guys playing as rebels, so.
  12. Tywin

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I wonder what you are used to if you like my post so much. :smile:

To the Essos troops!
    I really like the style of Ghis (or atleast i will like it if they get helmets). I always imagined them to be Roman-like, so that is all fine.
    Astapor and the other cities from the slavers bay are difficult. I haven´t seen so many tropps of them, but you could use some more wide linen robes, in the style of their togas. At all, i don´t think much can be changed for them.
    To the other free cities, but i have to say, i have not seen them yet! So maybe i write something now what is already done, please don´t mind me then!
    Bravos - Bravosi sellswords should wear colourful woolen robes, like late medieval italian states.
    Summer islands - You really need the feather robes here.
    Pentos - I guess you could use steel shields and spears to create a new style.
    Tyrosh & Lys etc. - These one are difficult. I guess they have much mail and not much plate, many spears and maybe sabres. The greek helmets from Rome At War fit here really good.
    Quarth - Ui, that one is probably the most difficult. Just give them all the items which are not used yet.
    One of the main problems of the Essos troops at the moment is that they all look kind of the same.

13. Tywin

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to give you a little feedback.
    First of all, your mod is really amazing. I downloaded it some days ago, and after i got used to the different animations, i really like it now. I just want to note some things i like and some things i dislike here:

Good:
    - The concept of the Unsullied is really awesome. When i realized that i can customize their gear, i was like "YES!". That is a really really great feature, and i would like to see it for some other troops too.
    - You guys did a really nice job with the map. It really catches Westeros.

Not so good, needs to be improved: (There are a lot of little things, but they are all minor. :smile: )
    - More helmets! About 80% of the troops i have at the moment have no helmets. For peasant troops, ok, but New Ghis Legionaries without head armour? Madness. And because more of the outlaws and banndits are just full stacks of high tier archers (!), my troops get headshotted all the time. Argh!
    - The vale could need one more city!
    - Buff Lannister! In my save, the Westerlands are getting pwned by the Tullys, the Starks and the Stormlands all the time. They don´t even have any chance to capture something.
    - More local mercenaries! I know, the Essos Mercenaries are really cool, but i would like to see some more Hedge Knights, Freelancers and Sellswords!

14. Tywin

Server has other version of the mod?

Oh, so simple, i don´t used the launcher. :neutral: But thank you really much for your help!

Greetings
    Tywin
  15. Tywin

Since i can play Native and all other mods i think so.

Greetings
    Tywin
  16. Tywin

Hello everyone, Yesterday i wanted to try out the Vikingr mod, downloaded the newest version here from the forum - 0.95 or so - and started the game. But when i tried to connect to a server, my game said it would have a newer version of the game, 1.2 or something like that. Ähm, sorry, but i...
  17. Tywin

[Clan] Forlorn Hope

Ich bin übrigens JLG, am Rande bemerkt. Und vielen Dank! :smile:

18. Tywin

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Thank you for information! Great there are some modder who really try to make a mod for this.  :grin:

Greetings Tywin

19. Tywin

SP Fantasy A song of ice and fire for Warband

Oh, i just found this thread and - EPIC!  :grin:
    Can anybody tell me, is this mod already finished? What are the features? And is there a new downloadlink?

Greetings Tywin, Lord of Casterlyrock
  20. Tywin

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

jezza93 said:
    Never a good question.
    Give me atleast a downloadlink!  :mrgreen:

Greetings Tywin
Back
Top Bottom