Search results for query: *

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

What's good faction and troop composition for beginners to the mod to start with? Tried my first game ever as Ravenstern thinking archers with some basic infantry with shields in front of them will do the job but almost every party in PoP including mere raider parties have some sort of cav and rangers always got quickly overwhelmed by them and in best case scenario they at least lived to see their quivers empty in worst they died even sooner than that and the melee infantry didn't make any difference as they usually couldn't catch up to the cavalry and when they did they usually didn't do that much damage. On sieges they were awesome, on open field not so much though I'm sure more experienced PoP player would make better use of them. Things got so bad I decided to retire the campaign playthrough despite spending around 20 hours on it then learn from my mistakes and start over again.
  2. 1.158 support

Hey guys, this is probably stupid question and hopefully its not messing up the topic list but can I run this on warband 1.158 or do I have to somehow downgrade? Also, can we expect some updates in the future or the mod is just completed?
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

ThunderonCZ said:
    Now I just need to know if my wooden computer will be able to run it.
    There's more of us mate.
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

NightHawkreal said:
    Yes, release a few days before Armageddon.  :smile:
    Much sooner than I thought.
  5. Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

smothdude said:
    I need help please.

I went to the Nexus download place. I downloaded the mod but when I try to download the 1.15x patch it says an error has occurred .

Some help would be great!

~Smothdude

Same problem, different browser didn't helped.
  6. 1.153 compatibility

Thanks! I appreciate your replies.
  7. 1.153 compatibility

Does this work with 1.153? If not do you guys plan to update it to 1.153? Thanks :)
  8. SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Keep up the good work! This is the best WFaS mod even with the annoying things. I will look forward to next update
  9. How to have child?

nah her relation is 80 and I married her with her and her fathers permission so no one was upset :grin:
  10. How to have child?

yes it looks like bug but I get one relation point with her for some time because I'm affiliated with her family so at least I can get that few relation points for a long time but its still better than nothing
  11. How to have child?

As I said before "Allow me to show love to my spouse" just reduce my relation with her and nothing happens my character just say something like "Better nothing" (sorry its not accurate because I don't want to lose more relation just to know how that sentence looks like) and as you can see in screen I can't make that relation better because there is no option about talking or gifts. Looks like I'm screwed  :lol:. But thanks for every reply I appreciate that
  12. How to have child?

I can't do that for some reason :-/

mbwarbands2012041014524.png

13. How to have child?

Thank you guys. How do I make relation of my wife better? :grin: I have only 73 and looks like its not enough. I know I should make another topic but I don't want to spam Brytenwalda's wall with similar problems.
  14. How to have child?

So I've got married but when I click "Allow me to show love to my spouse" I just lose relation and nothing happens. Whats the problem? Thanks for every help
  15. Fix texture patch after patch 1.393?

Hi, do I have to download texture fix if I have 1.393 or textures was fixed in this patch? Btw its an awesome mod keep up the good work  :wink:
  16. 1812 - Single Player Remake - Vympel's Beta II (Released)

Yeah make this Single Player please! It looks so awesome it will be popular :wink:
  17. Billy Barrets casket

Ok thank you guys :smile:. It's great that theres no need to play new game. Just hope that other quests are completed.
  18. Billy Barrets casket

Captured Joe said:
    I tried that, but there wasn't such an option.

BTW, in one of my other safegames, I did the other option at the Sherif dialog: I talked about 'mr. Jefferson' (didn't know what the hell it was about -- still confused about that), and that did the job.

Well, at least theres a way to complete this quest :grin:. Too bad that I have chosen the dead body option looks like I have to start new game.
  19. Billy Barrets casket

Hi, Now I know its an uncopleted quest. But I started it and now I have to search for outlaw. Can I cancel this quest or something? Because its annoying to see quest impossible to complete in quest list. Or is there any way to complete it? And are the other quests uncompleted like this or its...
  20. Updated Roman Mod?

Wow nice that there are some which is maked on most updated game. Thank you  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom