Search results for query: *

1. teutonic77

Progress/Development Thread

Thank you for this good news. Hope this mod will go on. God wills it !!!
  2. teutonic77

Need few answers from moderators

Thanks quapitty for your support! i asume that mod stop on develpment but as Korinov is not here quite long time we can all just hope for his return :smile: thanks & regards,
  3. teutonic77

any news maybe for this mod ?

are we dead here? last patch was over a year ago

please someone :smile: give us hope
  4. teutonic77

we are waiting for new update for more than a year  :shock:, im loosing hope but still checking this page news every day,

as quapitty said we can only wait for Korinov reaction and hope he find time for this great mod. :grin:

God wills it!!! :wink:
  5. teutonic77

New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

nisi jedini , ja sam sanjao neku veče da je nova verzija izašla  :shock:

We are waiting too long mates for new update please give us something soon if you can :smile: 

6. teutonic77

Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Graet news mod  is alive :grin: ,  im lose in it :shock: refresing site for new update for weeks.
    We wellcome this great news and hope next relise is behinde the corner, God wills it!!!

est333 here are some fixes for crashes ,
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.0.html
  7. teutonic77

Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

on first page you have help quide for pepole whit crashes , best way is to reapet download and reinstall mod
  8. teutonic77

New faction help?

before you become a king you must have a wife :grin:

then you choose your wife to take care of state bussines ,

she will be at your castle or town , then you speek whit her and you will find option to choose which tipe of units you will recruit in casteles ( mercenerys are defoult)

its dont change a things for villiages and towns there you will recruit allways pesants of state where you belonge.
  9. teutonic77

(80) Txt Tweaks for Europe 1200 Updated 06-20-2016

We dont what Companion Complaints , its perfect the way it is. We want Byzantium Empire :grin:
  10. teutonic77

hi,

I find a castle in Bulgaria which have bug , so check it out. Castle walls are in the air , its all messed up , you can see what im talking abaut in pictures down :grin:

http://prntscr.com/3gr7yy

http://prntscr.com/3gr8zf
  11. teutonic77

Srbce i have simular problem i just update windows to 8.1 version , i got crashes becouse of direct x :grin: ( that what i was told at least ) , try to reinstall mod or game.

you also have tips on first page

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,142777.0.html

good luck
  12. teutonic77

out of memory error

I just left load texturea on deamand and put grapics on highest , battele size 150 and its work magnificent after i download windows 8.1 update :grin:
  13. teutonic77

out of memory error

i installd windows 8.1 and its gone now i can play normal whit out of crashes and on highest grapiscs. :grin: Really dont now what was it abuat.
  14. teutonic77

out of memory error

Hi all  :D I got this problem whit my europe 1200 and  maybe i find here somone who can fix this cose i run of ideas and  we can help all together players who have simular problem. I play this mode from his first relise and never got crash on my old PC. This year i buy new laptop i play for...
  15. teutonic77

Tournaments never start

Empress Meg the best way is to save your game and reinstall europe 1200 folder cose it works for me everytime
  16. teutonic77

Tournaments never start

Empress Meg you can adjust how often will turnaments held in camp / settings menu , when you join team ( you must have amaunt of renown to join ) you will getting reports off where ( in which town ) and when ( in days ) you need to go to participate the turnament.

You can also see it in quest tab as quest. If you dont come to turnament you will be kick out from team.

Hope i help :smile:

17. teutonic77

New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

I hope we will see next version soon  :cry:
  18. teutonic77

Guide for new players

I didnot now that :shock: , thanks Nike BG
  19. teutonic77

Guide for new players

After little reading i see many players have many questions abaut Europe 1200 so i find time to make a little help for jung ones. I have been playing this mod from start and now i will try to share my expirience with you. Sorry for bed English. The best way to become a king by teut  :D  I...
  20. teutonic77

Kingdom and Minister

mihailo putting your whife as minester and you dont loose one of your companioes on that postion thats a plus , and i think she got more diplomatic options ( like emissarys , recruting solders etc..)
Back
Top Bottom