Search results for query: *

1. ScholarOfTea

PoP Official Video Compilation Thread

ORLY???

well, perhaps I spelled it wrong. or maybe it's just an old name. or both

my polish lineage dates back to pre WWII.... once WWII happened, my fam had to bounce out of there. Moved to canada, had kids, one of which moved to america to marry my father hehe

so I have no idea. I THOUGHT it was polish >.>
  2. ScholarOfTea

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

I wish we had a military force IRL that ran around with bows and arrows so advanced that assault rifles would be obsolete
  3. ScholarOfTea

:lol: I cheat to get my money and I still haven't ever gotten the price that high! xD lawl
  4. ScholarOfTea

I was curious what the dev's opinions were on our videos!
  5. ScholarOfTea

Indeed, spartan, I know what you mean. I was in love with minecraft when I was playing it. Lately I've been a wow fanatic
  6. ScholarOfTea

...What?

It's a polish name, a relative of mine happens to have.

you guys can feel free to share these anywhere. I don't see why I'd care, since 48 of 50 views on my videos are my own views. That's why "his own biggest fan" was part of the insider in the blademaster/assassin/tank vid. Because I am my own biggest fan, but could have a fanbase as big as japan... *stares at blademaster's japanese katanas* ....yeah? and?
    all hail the king, and give him three cheers, fam! like hip hip hurray.

I'm still wondering if stuff like that is worth adding
  7. ScholarOfTea

hehe nice spartan, sometimes I get nice screenshots on accident as well, when in the process of making a video
  8. ScholarOfTea

Idk, what do you guys think? Is it time to make epic videos once again?
  9. ScholarOfTea

Nice one, Spartan! :smile:

Some of the scenes reminded me of the bladestorm trailer. Which is cool!

The music was fitting, but the super epic moments, such as when the eventide and dawn knights clashed, should have occured during the super epic parts of the song, in sync. You've done this exceptionally well before, but it seemed unpresent in this one. Still great footage nontheless
  10. ScholarOfTea

PoP Knighthood Order Roleplay (Applications Only) (9-29-12)

I wouldn't be able to hang with a group that lights EVERYthing on fire. I'd run out of weed too fast, too often
  11. ScholarOfTea

Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

well, that's certainly a better way to look at it.
  12. ScholarOfTea

No such thing as a significant decision when the game makes decisions for you.

Yes, I'm butthurt about not being able to join a certain faction in the game. It shouldn't be a faction if you can't join it. End of story as far as my opinion is concerned.
  13. ScholarOfTea

It's dependent upon your opinion. Personally I enjoyed Warband. Vanilla was so long ago I played it before I could even tell if I liked the game or not. Then I played as the sultanate in warband, and finally said "ohhh yeah I'm gonna play this game." Then tried some mods, tried this, hated it, and tried other mods. I found a couple that were likable to me, and played them for a while, but then because i was aware pop had a large fanbase, I figured I must've been too judgmental about it, so I gave it another try and ended up loving it, after seeing all the other mods.

anyways, I believe we've already addressed this. I hardly look at warband as "mediocre". For what? Just because it doesn't have fancy voodoo 1024p HD 3D graphics, doesn't mean it's "mediocre". Gamers these days man...
  14. ScholarOfTea

Trolls always the recruit
  15. ScholarOfTea

lindis that picture was so funny i saved it and put it on facebook, already got like 7 likes (and not many people like my stuff lol)
  16. ScholarOfTea

That's wouldn't be a "biased" opinion, sae. That is an educated one.
  17. ScholarOfTea

Be sure to post what you make so we can observe
  18. ScholarOfTea

Well there are two ways my good sir

one way is to have a siege battle, and record the fight in the streets

or alternatively, though you won't have anyone to fight with, you can get footage of you and your troops in the city walking or riding around by: turning on the cheat menu (enable cheats> ctrl+~ > enter: "cheatmenu" > then go to the city and there should be an option towards the bottom of places to go in the city, should be called either the "cheatmenu: the alleyway" or another option (interior/exterior), these options are what you have to work with as far as places to be in with your troops in a city.
Back
Top Bottom