Search results for query: *

1. Sirbab

SOD Warlords - Voice Acting! *Updated 11/01/2012*

Ok, I finished a set of Maranian Voices, i realized i did them all in MP3 AFTER i finished :sad: i hope they are still usable.  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G1LPFAZ3
  2. Sirbab

Hey no Problem Daedelous, it would be a tad silly to have only one voice per faction, if we could get at least 2 per faction..... that would be amazing. Keep up the good work guys!
  3. Sirbab

Hahahaha Wtf lol? OH, that gave me an idea, you should add prebattle taunting to armies, they would yell, and mock the other team. i feel it would be a nice touch, if possible.
  4. Sirbab

Improved Random Events & Coming Up With New Random Events

What i think would be really Neat, is if companions had quests that could be triggered through conversation. that could improve their character/provide unique rewards or bonuses.  Like if Whilst talking with lezalit, you agree to go to the commanding officer and
    Option 1 Challenge his honor and fight him
    Result - Officer apologizes to lezalit, who feels more confident, + to party morale
    option 2 Have Lezalit fight
    Result a - Lezalit wins, Officer grudgingly admits is error.
    result b Lezalit loses, feels depressed and leaves the party for a time.

OR
    Matheld feels the passion to reclaim what is her's, at her estate you are confronted by the guards,
    Option 1 Kill Guards
    Option 2 Bribe guards (-Xgold)
    Option 3 Intimidate/persuade guards. (Chance of failure, if fails, guards attack and send alarm)

Then you arrive inside,to find matheld's Brother-in-law (who exiled her)
    After some dialogue
    Option 1 Attack the man and his guards (sparing the brother... for now)
    Option 2 Challenge the man's wit, and try to outsmart him into giving matheld the deed to the estate/castle.
    option 3 Leave, and look around for a clue to use, (puts you in the estate, where you must either give up, or find matheld's husband's will, stating that she should rule)
    Result: Matheld's Brother in law, is presented to you, (option 1 kill him -fair relationship loss, Option 2 Ask matheld what she wants to do -HUGE Relationship boost option 3 Jail him, no relationship change)
    Option 4 Leave (postpones Mission for later)
    Option 5 Hand matheld over to brother, who jails her, (subresult Lose matheld as companion, lose honor, lose morale, gain money.)

This is not a complete quest mind you, only an outline, i love writing this sort of stuff, tell me what you think!
  5. Sirbab

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Oooh, also if possible i would like for some tourneys to be jousting tourneys, not just a brawl. as i believe was more the custom in some parts of europe.
  6. Sirbab

Hey computica, i saw someone's idea and i want to expand on it, they suggested shogun 2's road system, what i propose, is that we have the roads yes, but also having stragegic positions on the map, like wineries, manufacturies, and the like, which will have a significant bonus on the surrounding allied fiefs, such as
    Stables -Increased quality and availability of horses in nearest fief and reduced upkeep for cavalry in affected area.
    Jousting lists - Increases cavalry training dramatically, ability to hire produce cavalry directly
    Diplomatic Embassy(s) - increases relation with select nation(s) weekly
    Sword Factory - increases quality and availability of swords.
    Bow  Factory - Same as above, but with bows
    Inn - Acts the same as a tavern, but outside of a city, draws in more profits, and attracts more people.
    (insert crop) farm - increases availability of selected raw material in associated fief.
    And allow these to be raided, like villages, temporarily negating they're special effects.

Just a few idea's to consider i'm not sure if all of this is even possible.

And perhaps a minor ability being given to certain nobles/kings passive and aggressive that you can learn from them using persuasion or torture. or maybe even books,
    they wouldn't be major things, like Tax effeciency -5 percent due to mathematical stratagems.
    or Ferocious shout - lowers enemies morale, bolstering allies' morale.
    Or Clever Retreat - allows character and army to withdraw with minimal losses.

And perhaps a few new seige opportunities,
    like tunneling under walls, poisoning water and food supplies,catapults, and battering rams.

Thanks for reading my long idea list.

7. Sirbab

Hey I'm BACK, i fixed all the horrid errors and gotten my computer back in functioning condition, except my largest drive.... No matter, i can return to work now, may i know what all needs to be done yet? oh! and i am wholheartedly giving support for the prebattle speeches, just ask and i'll do some!
  8. Sirbab

Hey, i had an idea, why not post this on the ModDB page? more people frequent that page, and we would have potentially more voice actors, and through that, better variety and game play :smile:
  9. Sirbab

SOD Needs... Voice Actors!

Sorry, i'll have to wait until tommorrow to send you a sample.  Is there a format you would prefer it in? it would help too, if you gave me something to say, but if not, i can improvise.
  10. Sirbab

I could send you a sample of my voice to see if you want to use it. i won't be able to do it at the moment though.
  11. Sirbab

I actually would like to have the soldiers AND the player be voiced, that might be just me though, I would be willing to do some voice acting, i have a decent mic as well. Do you still require voices?
  12. Sirbab

**Active Progress List** /--Planning the next release--

Hey, i've been getting a bug in Thopica, the marinan city that is at a high elavation, when i try to walk the streets, it's just a desert, with all the townspeople in a large blob, tested with steam and non steam 1.143 versions.....
  13. Sirbab

As a fervent Horse archer and firearms user, i was dissapointed by M&B when they did not factor in your Velocity when determining damage, if you are charging at a soldier at 30 mph and release an arrow, that arrow will be moving 30 mph faster, than if you were standing still, i would love to see that somehow added in, and also, the firearms, as much as i love them, have no Skill associated with them that i am aware of, could you perhaps incorperate firearms into horse archery and archery? Old guns weren't exactly point and shoot, they were complicated to use, maybe even a firearms skill to improve accuracy and reload times, i know the weapon proficiency already covers that, but a skill would be nice :smile:
  14. Sirbab

Improved Random Events & Coming Up With New Random Events

As much as i love these Kingdom wide, and broad random events, what about more small Random event's such as how the vanilla warbands began, Such As;
    Situation: A man Runs up to you, pleading for Money, as your high taxes have crippled the economy, and he can no longer feed his family
    Decision: Pay the man X gold and move on, the other villagers can fend for themselves No relations change
    Decision: shove the Man away, Who is he to demand Money from me/his lord? (Possible result, villagers attack you) -2 relations with town
    Decision: Make a Public declaration to Pay a stimulous to get the village back on it's feet, A: Follow through and pay a large fee to help town/village +10 Relations with town/village, increased town prosperity and health -2500 Gold from treasury B: Lie about the declaration and leave -20 Relations.

Or even just random encounters where you find a potential spy in your court, and decide how to deal with him/her.
Back
Top Bottom