Search results for query: *

1. srbraveandstupid

1.010 Bug Reports

1. Whenever I'm in a battle and I press escape, the game crashes. This happens in every battle.

2. Sometimes when I'm in a battle, usually a large one where I'm helping a king, the battle starts but I can't see it. I can hear the battle, and I can still hear myself shooting my bow, but the screen stays at the command page before a battle. The screen stays like that forever, even after you finish a battle, and the only way to solve this is reboot.

3. I'm not sure if it's random, but I can't see a trend as to why it comes up. I can't reproduce it at will, but sometimes it just pops up randomly. If I check on my party and click on any unit, I can't see his/her outfit. I get a weird picture, which looks like an inventory, but sized down to fit the size of where you usually see your unit's picture.

These are all in 1.011.

2. srbraveandstupid

from a new fan

it never gets old these threads do they? :grin:
  3. srbraveandstupid

Arming your own troops? Hm?

i say that sounds really good, but we are a little far off in native to be adding cooks and surgeons, it would sound like an excellent mod though. :razz:
  4. srbraveandstupid

Spin your yarn here! Tales of Valor and...errr...Courage!

how big was that group? and what armour were u wearing?
  5. srbraveandstupid

Most frustrating part of this game...

most frustrating part of the game, im fighting a huge nord party outnumbered 4-1, im a vaegir by the way, all of my troops are cut down, but i fight valiantly, this is actualy true, there are two guys left, i rip open one of their backs, as the last guy headshots me, and around 25 of my guys wer taken prisoner by ONE NORD TRAINED FOOTMEN, i lost all those good knihts and marksmen, but i got them back around a month later when i took sargroth! hehe
  6. srbraveandstupid

are siege towers of any use?

Lord Mur said:
    Stellar said:
    I didn't say men should be onboard in tower when pushing it, but when bridge goes down they should.

I know what you mean; as it is the soldiers are suceptible to crossbow-fire as they climb the steep ramps. If they climbed the tower and then lowered the gate, they would already have the shields up.

this is a very good idea because I have lost tons of elite troops this way, and its a pain in the arse to level them up again.
  7. srbraveandstupid

What's your best shot difficulty?

Dryvus said:
    No, I haven't ever exported or imported characters in M&B. I find starting new characters is one of the most enjoyable parts of this game.

me 2, i never enjoy when i am around lvl 20ish because i already own all of the castles on the map, and ive basically dominated CALRDIA
  8. srbraveandstupid

My buddy, the king

norwegian viking said:
    it only goes up to 99.

I Don't think it has anything to say about castles because i only have one castle Two villages and one town but he will still notgive me another castle tried 3 times now. I have about 1500-2500 renown 30000 honor points (what do they do?)

honor points i believe are not implemented yet, but they will probably have to do with other nobles respecting you more
  9. srbraveandstupid

cheats!!!!

HannahGirl2611 said:
    hey guys when using Ctrl+F4 for knocking ppl out and making them slave(in 9.) or killing them(in 8.) but when using F4 look out and i mean look out for F3 if you press F3 you will kill your player and you will lose the Battle + all your gold thats what happened to me + all your men will die

yeah thats happened to me b4, but its not that hard to gain back everything uve lost, not with cheats on ur side :twisted:
  10. srbraveandstupid

Please help! I'm on a siege ladder waiting to take the last 20 archers down!

Dryvus said:
    42 and 55 is very old? You're odd.

There's plenty of 30 and 40 year olds here, probably loads more not on the forums.

well when ur 13, 55 is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig number
  11. srbraveandstupid

Increasing Caravan Tolls?

the thing is, once you start getting big enough to hav the caravans hand over 500 denars, you might as well kill them for the loot
  12. srbraveandstupid

damn some people are hella old here

no offense or anything im just surprised
  13. srbraveandstupid

Improving your fief, does it worth?

Tarquineos said:
    forksaint said:
    The Manor doesn't work yet. Waste of time and money, as-is.
    What? The manor does work! Once it is built, you gain the option to stay on the fief the same way you can stay on cities and castles, but with no cost. Plus, it seems that the weekly cost that you pay t your troops is halved if you are at the manor during pay day.

the manor now works with the new version (.903) it did not work in previous versions but now it does
  14. srbraveandstupid

sneaking into hostile cities -is success stat based or random?

Eldrace said:
    it is partially random, none of your skills or renown make a diffrence but the more a faction dislikes you th more likely you are to get caught, atleast thats what i've found sofar.

yes that would probably be right, i should also ask an admin whether it matters if it's at night
  15. srbraveandstupid

Thrilling moments in trade

Eldrace said:
    I think the best i found raiding a caravan was a unique gun in the band of warriors mod, and i nattive uhm, i think 6 velvet, 5 butter and some other trash managed to sell it all off for a pretty good price.
    and your trade ability does help, i boosted mine with a few points and got more money for every added point

I usually boost Marnids trade, because i never seem to have enough skill points
  16. srbraveandstupid

need help on a quest

Eldrace said:
    You just gotta comb the map a bit more preciseley, he'' be there somewhere oh and one other thing check you're looking in the right village, I was looking for a guy from Thir and uhm he wasn't there couldn't find him.
    not to
    mention i was at war with the nords, i wasted alot of time and man power conquering Thir only to find out, that was only his name, he was hiding in a diffrent village all together,
    Very, very, very blond moment,  :oops:

lol that happened for me but for Uxhall
  17. srbraveandstupid

need help on a quest

DarkAnd said:
    You get 2 if you acept and 4 if you refuse the money.

no you dont, you get two either way
  18. srbraveandstupid

DarkAnd said:
    I am the younger 13 14 years (forget yesterday was my birthday)

happy burpda- i mean birthday!!! im 13
  19. srbraveandstupid

Where do the prisoners go?

DarkAnd said:
    They eat thenselfs like a canibalism reunion since you forget to give them food and have loted all that the sea riders have :razz:

maybe?

but in the older versions they sort of acted as refugees armagan might have taken them out because they really didn't do much after they were freed
  20. srbraveandstupid

Native or Mods?

DarkAnd said:
    srbraveandstupid said:
    DarkAnd said:
    BOW is coller, it gives chalenge to slughter that biger mother****ers.

wait u men awali, black khergit, and dark knights rite?
    The vassals have biger parties.

along with cities and castles, so it makes conquering the world a bit harder :cool:
Back
Top Bottom