Search results for query: *

• Users: jelf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jelf

Adding update political notes option in menu?

Is there a way to add the update political notes option to the camp menu or back to the cheat menu in WFaS? I tried to copy and paste certain lines in scripts.txt and menus.txt if Warband to that of WFaS, but apparently it can't work. Is there a way to do it? Thanks.
  2. jelf

Political Notes in WFaS?

When playing Warband I always use the Update Political Notes function in Cheatmenu to get the personalities of the lords. It saves me the trouble of writing down the names and personalities of the lords when I first met them. But now in WFaS the cheatmenu no longer has this function. I tried to...
  3. jelf

Marrying gives only 3 points of right to rule?

So I get married and when I check my character report there's only 3 points of right to rule. I think in Native it gives 15. Is this intentional or is it a bug? Giving only 3 points I think may be too few.
  4. jelf

Some thoughts/suggestions about the honor system.

There has been a lot discussions on the honor system and quite a number of people(my impression from reading the threads) think the current honor system is not as realistic as other parts of Brytenwalda. For example executing an enemy lord or prisoners shouldn't make you hated among even your...
  5. jelf

How to get Valkyries from female mercenaries?

In the PoP3.x guide and manual it says that pre cavalry maiden units can all turn into Valkyries. I'm a Fierdsvain lord but all my maiden units can only upgrade to maiden cavalries, maiden adventurers and then heroine adventurers. There's no option for me to turn them into Valkyries. Why is...
  6. jelf

A way to make surgery skill work only for your own troops?

Is there a way to make the surgery skill works only for my own troops but not your allies'? I have 10 surgery and every time when I fight alongside my allies they have few casualties as well. But the enemies always lose a large number of troops. Is there a way to tweak so that the lord allies'...
  7. jelf

How do you recognize and differentiate all the different names in Brytenwalda?

I had a hard time trying to differentiate all the names of people in Native. But now in Brytenwalda, I can't even remember one name or location. They all look the same to me. Every time when I ask a tournament master about tournament locations, or a bard about feasts, I have no idea where those...
  8. jelf

Show the exact relation points of lords in character notes

I think I've stumbled across a thread telling how to show the exact relation points of the lords instead of just a general feeling in character notes. However I cannot find that thread again :oops: Anyone else know how to do it or the link of the thread? Thank you very much.
  9. jelf

How to set the level limit when recruiting prisoners?

In some mods like Prophesy of Pendor, prisoners over a certain level(level 40 in Prophesy of Pendor) cannot be recruited. How to set this level limit in mods or native? Would be great if can be done only by editing the text files, but using a bit of module system is fine as well. Thank you...
  10. jelf

Alter the view ordinary troop equipment ability in diplomacy 3.3.2+

I would like to alter the view ordinary troop equipment to also able to change their equipments, like the one mentioned here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51962.0.html I tried several times to modify conversation.txt different ways, but all are unsuccessful. Is there a way to...
Back
Top Bottom