Search results for query: *

1. Cant load game after installing Cries of War

Hey guys, what's up? Just started playing this game again and spent some time looking and sweet mod combos before deciding on Prophecy of Pendor, BattleSizer, Panoramic, Graphical Enhancement, and Punkt Textures. I started a new char and have finally gotten somewhere with him when I ****ed up. I...
  2. Rakion

Tis a game made by Softnyx (made Gunbound, but this is nothing like it), and it is pretty fun. You choose from 6 different classes (Warrior, Blacksmith, Mage, Archer, Ninja), and each has a different playing style. I have a lvl 7 or 8 Warrior and 4 Ninja. From what I know Warriors are good armor...
  3. Chinese Backstreet Boys?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648 This has really made my day :D It seems like they're two college students in a dorm or something, and the guy in the back is playing a computer game. It looks like dust 2 for counter-strike to me :)
  4. Swedish lyrics to English please?

Dungen, apparently the band none of you love :( is in Swedish, and since so many of you are from the Netherlands, or know some of the languages there, I'm sure at least one of you knows Swedish :) Anyways, I don't know how to get the symbols like the two dots above some letters and the small "o"...
  5. Dungen - oh how I love you

http://www.dungen-music.com/ramar/index_EN.htm click "pictures" at the bottom. There is a video of their hit song on that page, and the page is also in swedish if you go to www.dungen-music.com Also if you scroll through the 2005 pictures the one that shows Bottom of the Hill I was going to...
  6. Capes and Dyes?

I dont know how to mod, but I have an idea. Capes. I think they would be so cool! Everyone looks cooler with a cape on :) Also maybe the ability to dye your armor colors to make cool sets of same color armor or your own design? Well these are just ideas, and the dyes I think might be easy to...
  7. Our leader of the good people workin hard.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10340.htm hard at work himself.
  8. My new Indian GOD!

http://www.no-nothingrock.com/articles/daler/ I'm in love.
  9. Moskau FTW

http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/dschinghiskhan-moskau.html I'm the guy in green with the mustache, and btw, the guy in front is johnny depp in a santa costume breakdancing.
  10. Crash when resting :(

Just a few hours ago whenever I rested it would crash. I have a lvl 27 guy who I've brought up non-cheating, and I'm very proud of him, but now I cant rest. I'm reinstalling because I can always make a new one, but if my serial key doesnt work when I reinstall, Im gonna be pissed :evil:
  11. Damn archers...

I used cheats and got 84 marksmen and went to completely own some river pirates. I entered the battle and hit follow me and they follow and when they see the enemy, only about 4 start shooting. The rest of them clump together and block eachothers view. This is very annoying, and I hope that...
  12. Two places you cant see normally

I tried cheating with the show all and I saw a necromancer castle thingy and a sacrifical pit. What do these do? When I used mb_edit I saw undead guys and a necromancer, but I waited (holding space bar down) a full day near necromancer pit and didnt see anything come out :( Is there some time of...
  13. Bad comp, or can I do something?

I have a pretty bad comp (right now), it runs at almost 1 ghz (gh singular?), with I think 100somethin RAM, and a dated video card. Suprisingly it can run Guild Wars on lowest setting okay, and ran WoW ok, but PvP was impossible. I tried this game and once getting past the errors of my mod...
  14. Class and weapon question, and characters =]

I enjoy making characters in games out of characters from books I've read, or shows I've seen. For example, in WoW I had a two-handed axe weilding orc warrior named Beltzer from "The Quest for Lost Heroes" by David Gemmell. When I first got this game I made a two-sworded weilding black-cladded...
  15. Wont load after installing mb_edit

I got mb_edit working and I changed all the crossbows to 200 speed/dmg/velocity, and 1 gold. I loaded M&B and it worked and I got the sniper xbow and tried it out. I didnt like the velocity, so I quit, and went back to change it, hopefully looking for a 'reset to default' button, but there was...
  16. Need help with Magnificent Seven agh!

In the readme the installation says: Install: Hugemod v1 is required so download and install it FIRST. After you install hugemod v1 put my version of costumes7.dds into your texture folder and overwrite the old one (make a copy of the original and put it elsewhere if you want). Pick which...
  17. Courser horses?

I got a heavy courser (my fav horse) and I'm not sure if it's a bug or a very nice part of the game, but when it dies it isnt lamed. I have seen my horse killed before me tons of times and never becomes lamed. The heavy courser I believe is the fastest horse I've seen (even charger and...
  18. How do you be a cheap bastard?

I have played my squire to almost lvl 30 and I've well "beaten the game" it seems, and I just kinda wanna have fun now. I've read that you can alter weapon dmg, and "hack" the game, and I was wondering how. I'm no computer wizz, but me thinks if I had an axe that did 999 dmg it would be fun to...
  19. Serial Key Broken?

I have 2 computers, and I put a serial key into one, and it worked fine, but when I got to my other computer (not in same house as first), and downloaded the game and activated my serial key it Activation Denied! Why is that if it's the same one as the first (im freakin possitive after 20x...
Back
Top Bottom