Search results for query: *

• Users: uzo70
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. uzo70

More ladders ?

I havn't played 1257 in months now, i had a nice kingdom and a good army, but what made me stop playing was that there is only 1 ladder when sieging castles and town and with me using the battlesizer with 500 men on the battlefield it just turns into a meat grinder, is there any additions or any...
  2. uzo70

Question about marriage

Hey there :D I am at that point where in my campaign where i wanna marry a girl, and at the same time planning my uprising against my king to break off and form my own kingdom. But the only Upstanding lord with a negative relations of the king is her cousin and he has no other family than 2...
  3. uzo70

World Map at night with HDR

Hey :D I am asking this since i have never seen other people with this propblem, but for all the time i have had Warband i've never been able to use HDR mode, because the night becomes so dark i can barely see my party name, i have never been in a battle at night with HDR since i can't see...
  4. uzo70

Quick questions about Culture

Hey !  :D I have a 2 questions about culture in the mod. 1. In this mod will the culture of villages change to the factions culuture who currently own them, if not does anyone know a mod that does that and if it will be compatible ? 2. Can i select my own kingdoms culture, so my vassal will...
  5. uzo70

Troop tree for player kingdom

Hey :) I have been looking for a way to could choose my own troop tree for my player kingdom and then I found this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,111689.0.html I know it is initially made for an early version but, people say that it works for the later versions of Warband too...
  6. uzo70

Cultures

Hello. (I use Lances recruitment system) after about 40 days of playing, first as a mercenaries for Denmark and then I became a vassal of them. I instantly got the village from a conquered area from the Holy Roman Empire (HRE) by then I had lots of Euro and Scandinavian mercenaries, plus some...
  7. uzo70

Bannerlord wallpaper?

Hey. before I start I will just say sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. :) Does anybody know where to find this picture in wallpaper size ? But it is only icon size (143x143) the biggest I could find is this one: but it is missing some of the picture since it is a banner made...
Back
Top Bottom