Search results for query: *

1. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

I can not make the server appear on the internet list, it only appears on the local area network list. I have use the add to game servers list command and i don't know what to do more, please help  :sad:
  2. United PW TownGuard [DISBANDED. Read for Info]

In-Game Name:John_Beck
    Nationality:Sweden.
    Reason for wanting to be in the Town Guard/Civilian Watch (strike where appropriate) I've tried it out before and i hate when outlaws can just steal everything so its also out of justice sake.
    References/recommendations (does anyone support you or were you recruited?) Talked to the admin Maximus yesterday and he said he would vouch for me.

Situations (Advanced Questioning for Town Guard applicants only)
    Someone in town dies/logs out, they drop their items and armour because they have died. Someone quickly loots the body and steals the items, the person returns to collect their things (if they didn't log out) and sees that their body has been looted. You notice the event, what do you do? Well he logged out and therefore the items aren't his anymore so i would do nothing.
    There is a fight in town, someone has insulted the other player verbally and a fist fight ensued. The players seem intent on beating each other to a bloody pulp and you must intervene using non-lethal force (not using weaponry), what will you do to break up the fight? I would step in between them with a shield and tell them to stop the fighting.
    Someone in the town killed another player, and the player is very upset with the murder. Upon inspection, it appears that there was no major reason, other than some basic forms of RolePlay, the factions were not at war/both players were commoners. How do you proceed? Well if they disagreed about someone just bumping him or kicking them i would say they would have to return the gold and weapons he got of the dead player's body.
    You have detained a player for breaking the law, however he continues to resist arrest and is refusing to listen to you or anyone else. How would you go about defusing the situation, and what would you do in order to calm the man down? Well i would threaten him with that i will kill him if he doesn't stop and if he continues i would kill him.
    There has been a horse theft in the town and the victim is irate. He is seeking to kill the player who stole his horse, who appears to have fled the scene. However, the thief has returned to town without the horse, and the victim has noticed him. How would you go about intervening the situation to ensure that nothing happens? I would tell the thief to get off so the owner could take back the horse and i would hold the owner off from the thief but i would force the thief to pay a fine considering its a petty crime.
  3. Eu servers down??

bump
  4. Eu servers down??

Hey, me and my friend bought fire and sword quite a while ago and we liked the captain co-op mode very much but about three days ago the eu servers were down, why?  :cry:
  5. [EU_A_PW] Sunday Event 11.09. : Edoras

Ingame name: John_Beck
    Role you want to have: Cavelry
    Fighting experiences: Years of mm and crpg
    Red the book/saw the films: Red the first book and bilbo and saw all the films
    Background of your character: Born to a lowely farmer, John Beck was told that he was going to be nothing more than a farmer. But John Beck who loved the stories of shiny knights defending the helpless from the evil and wicked he resented his fate and started to train. At the age of 19 he joined the army and he rose through the ranks and soon became a Lieutenant.
  6. EU_A_PW_RP Ban List/ Ban request/Repeal/admin complain

Okey, dont remember saying its so much better i said quote "Come on to the wookies_PW server to get 30 k gold and to test the map". Would have understood a kick and i was excpecting it but a ban?
  7. EU_A_PW_RP Ban List/ Ban request/Repeal/admin complain

1) Name : John_Beck

2) Event, date and hour of the ban : 2011-09-04. About 19:30 i think

3) Proofs that show you didn't do anything wrong ( screenshot, chatlog ) I did do something wrong and that is advertising another server but i would say a warning and kick is more suitable. 
Back
Top Bottom