Search results for query: *

1. Major lag with trees.

Hey all.  The rest of the game runs just fine (and this does not happen in regular Warband), but as soon as I hit a battlefield with trees, it gets immensely laggy.  It rarely picks up movements, etc.  I've messed with the settings, lowered shadows, etc. etc., but to no avail. Any help would be...
  2. An overall well done mod.

Despite it being in the early stages, I've already caught the fever of addiction to this mod. The different tribes, some advanced and some not is very fun.  Nothing is funnier than watching Snake Tribe get gunned down, only to have them get close enough and then tear you to shreds. Well done...
  3. KotEG and Silvermists...

Hey all.  So, I built two Orders, and one was the KotEG, and the next was the Silvermists.  I had relationship drops when I built the Silvermist one.  I've never actually done them both together before, and I wanted to know if this was normal. I don't mess with anything, I just use the...
  4. Your preferred army.

Hey all.  This is just out of curiosity, but what is your favorite combination of troops?  Whether it be Noble or regular troop trees, I just want to see your favorite army, or maybe just your favorite unit. I prefer Silvermists.  Nothing quite like watching Knights of the Lion charge get torn...
  5. Best Knighthood Cavalry?

Heyo folks.  I know there are probably a bazillion boards like this, but I can't find any (and yes, I used the search) as of right now.  I LOVE my silvermist rangers to death.  I love how easily they blunt cavalry charges.  I've had some 30 Sarleon Knights/ Knights of the lion riding towards...
  6. Anyone else ever notice this?

Ravenstern soldiers are "soft".  I'm currently a merc working with the Fierdsvain, and I've taken down 150 unit armies with my band of 25 hero adventurers.  I try that against any other faction, and I lose a few. Don't get me wrong, I love Ravenstern soldiers.  I just wanted to know if anyone...
Back
Top Bottom