Search results for query: *

• Users: Vershner
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Coordinates corrupting

I have run into a really odd issue and was wondering if anyone else has seen this and knows what could cause it. I have a section of code that gets the player's location and loads different scenes and weather depending on that. It's been working fine and I have a 50 day game which uses that...
  2. NPC not appearing at entry point

I've added an entry point (number 50) to a village scene, and I'm trying to make a character appear there, but he refuses to. In the rgl_log, my entry is listed for the scene. This is the mission template: and this is the menu: It runs fine with no errors, but trp_watcher does not...
  3. Organising textures into atlases

I'd like to optimise some textures into a single atlas. Is this something that is possible to do with OpenBRF? Or is there another tool that could do this? I've been searching through the menus and docs but it may be I just don't know the correct terminology. Essentially all I need to do is...
  4. Organising textures into atlases

I'd like to optimise some textures into a single atlas. Is this something that I can do with OpenBRF? I've been searching through the menus and docs but it may be I just don't know the correct terminology. Essentially all I need to do is change the offset a mesh uses to find its texture.
  5. Make a new faction appear (like Dark Knights)

I am looking at add a new faction who will start an invasion at some set time - like the Dark Knights used to long ago. Could someone please give me some pointers as to how to make a faction appear at a particular time? Or, alternatively, show me how to re-enable the Dark Knights, and I'll...
  6. Could someone help me fix tree textures?

I have Polished Landscapes installed and I've managed to fix most of the problems with it, but there's still one tree with broken textures that I can't seem to fix. According to the scene editor this tree is called tree_new_3. The entry in flora_kinds shows this: tree_new_3 17184066572 2...
  7. Where's this horse?

In the Floris AAR there is a pic of a horse (shown below), but I've looked through the varies mods included with Floris and I can't find it in any of them. It's also pictured in Wanderer's More Warhorses topic, but it's not in those packs. Anyone know where it came from?
  8. Noob question about horses

After playing for a bit it seems to me that the main hazard facing me on the battlefield is my own cavalry. They are forever running into me and blocking me off, and it only seems to take the slightest nudge to make my horse stop. I've lost count of the times one of my cavalry has cut across me...
Back
Top Bottom