Search results for query: *

• Users: Rad10
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I'm knocked out and my people run out of arrows.

Hello all! I am playing as the Mamluks and I am having a great time. During my rather long playtime, I've experienced a few situations that have not sat right with me: 1. I get knocked out during a siege. Depending on my orders, there could be two issues. Issue a: I ordered the troops to...
  2. Strange rune bow

Hi! I'm playing the latest version of the mod, enjoying it as always. Got a question. I got the Strange Rune Bow when ol' Wolfbode came to the North. Naturally, I equipped it and started kicking butt. However, one thing bugs me. Wolfbode got defeated by a third party, the bow did not...
  3. Bardiche axe?

Anyone know if any units in this mod use Bardiche axes?
  4. Frelancer question

I know it isn't a pure 1257 question, but the mod is incorporated in this awesome piece of work. So, if someone could answer, it'd be great. Let's say that you sign up a soldier for a lord, you fight in a battle and you lose. You get captured and after a while you escape. Why are you allowed to...
  5. New troop rebalancing options?

Got a question about that. What exactly does it do? Does it make the game easier or harder for me? Is it more, or less, historically accurate? Thanks, Rad
  6. 1.01 acting up

just patched it up to 1.01, fixed the auxiliary player bug. Just to be clear, I extracted the patch to the 1257 folder located in Modules. If I did it wrong, let me know. However, some new issues came to existence. I've got 3 new factions lol. Commoners - I'm guessing that was intended (some...
  7. Got my first bug in 1.0 to report :D

Oh well, life ain't perfect. It seems that you can't disable the auxiliary player feature in mod options.  I uncheck it, then I go back to the game. When I enter again to mod option, it is checked. I didn't try the other options, but I will and I will let you know.
  8. Caravans?

Playing M&B: With Fire and Sword to pass the time while I (we all :P) wait to bask in 1.0's light. WFS offers an interesting feature - the ability to furnish caravans and make good money out of it. I found it to be fun. Is it possible to be implemented in Warband, and in particular, this mod...
  9. Some Items are weird :D

Truly, they are. 1. Bulgar helm - high price, looks like heavy armor - gives low protection 2. 1 version of byzantine heavy cavalry armor - looks like padded cloth, good protection. Nothing wrong with the armor rating there but it's kind of weird if you compare it with the other version - the...
  10. Weird, scary bug

Hello again :D Got a big bug to report. Went to my manor, to make upgrades as usual. All was fine, until I decided I'd like to get some of those Templars I paid for earlier in the game. Well, I got them. What followed is freaky. First of all, my computer turned off within seconds of me...
  11. Questions about mod options

Hello everybody, got a few questions for you. In the mod options, you can set the travel speed from 1 to 100%. I know it affects both me and the NPCs. 1) I'm assuming that 100% is normal warband speed, right? It states that 75% is recommended. 2) Why? Is it a difficulty thing? Does it make the...
  12. Advice and guidance from my fellow Pendorians :)))

I want to be King, of Pendor at least ;) I need help from experienced PoP players who have finished the game. Let me start with describing my character, the state of the land etc. I play on maximum difficulty, version 3.611 I'm a fanatic when it comes to challenges. Still don't mean I won't...
  13. Advice and guidance from my fellow Pendorians :)))

I want to be king, of Pendor at least ;) I need help from experienced PoP players who have finished the game. Let me start with describing my character, the state of the land etc. I play on maximum difficulty, version 3.611 I'm a fanatic when it comes to challenges. Still don't mean I won't...
  14. Character Development

Hello, is there a guide for developing characters step by step? I'd like to have a capable fighter, but also a leader.
  15. TO HELL WITH THE EMPEROR!!!

:twisted: Now that I have your attention, I have something to say. It's my second character in this awesome mode, and I've decided to be king. The first failed miserably, but I was inexperienced and I didn't ask for advice. Now I have (some) experience, and I'm asking for the help of you, grim...
  16. Dread Legion

Ever since I was a little boy in the land of Pendor, I wanted  to fight tirany and heresy. But of course, I knew I couldn't do it on my own. So I fought many  battles and gained many friends. Over time, I became marshall of a nice little country called The Empire. I gathered my friends and went...
  17. Pendor Troops?

Hello, I'm going to start my new kingdom soon, and this time I THINK it's going to last :P My question  is - Is the Pendor troop tree worth it? Can Pendorians match the other nations? Are they for example, better archers than the Fierdsvain (huscarls and berserkers), or better infantry than...
  18. Newbie needs help

Hello! I'm new to this mod, and I can say it's great. But I'm having trouble finding my way in the main story line. Let's start with some data, and then proceed to questions. My Stats: STR 24, AGI 15, INT 12, CHA 9. I have a knightly type of character, so no range weapons. I currently have 94...
Back
Top Bottom