Search results for query: *

1. Krowanthus

Freelancer system

The Freelancer system that is used in 1257ad mod would be the most sweetest feature for this mod. If you guys can you should implement it to where you can join a lord/colonol party or regiment. The colonel can feed you and advance your rank when you get up some certain expierence.
  2. Krowanthus

The new Subversion.

The subversion...so there wont be no major updates as the mod is technically halting. Just updates on weapons armours and minor stuff right?
  3. Krowanthus

North Africa, Middle East and Minor Asia

Bigger AI armies
  4. Krowanthus

North Africa, Middle East and Minor Asia

Some sea pirates would be nice
  5. Krowanthus

NO VILLAGERS GOING TO TOWNS?

where exactly is this online map-based you speak of  :smile:
  6. Krowanthus

The Prophecy?

:D Hi I just wanted to say this mod is great! I was wondering if this is a real story or fictional story, and I love fiction so if this is really a book I would like to wonder where to find this book.
  7. Krowanthus

Oh thank you, i thought my game was messed up or something, but ill miss those villagers i had to protect along those dangerous paths.  :grin:
  8. Krowanthus

Is it me or are there no more villagers (parties that take goods to the cities/towns). I happened to notice there were no villagers waltzing about to the towns and thought the map looks depopulated and I figured THERE WERE NO VILLAGERS taking goods to the towns! I could have sworn in the...
  9. Krowanthus

Screenshots

stevehoos said:
    York:---------- :mrgreen: these scenes are great!!

mb6qz.jpg

mb5a.jpg

mb4r.jpg

Aleppo :mrgreen:

mb3bd.jpg

mb2ii.jpg

mb1mc.jpg

How come in my version of 1257 latest beta, York doesn't look like that, well unless I havn't explored it much?
    Its just a town with a wall and a huge marketplace, unless i can get on the walls and see the whole town. What version did you have bc that is a awesome scene
  10. Krowanthus

Screenshots

semigall said:
    Lone knight
    23sap9k.jpg

Bro i wish my computer could use Direct X9 without any crashes...what pc specs you guys have to make it run and look so cool.
    :wink: Im sorry i know this is a screenshot thread but just have to ask.
    I know my pc has 4g of ram...thats all lol
  11. Krowanthus

New Troop Trees: W.I.P.

:grin: goodness, thats why this mod is awesome and so realistic compared to any other medieval mod out here.
  12. Krowanthus

This Notched and Rusted Blade: A Mount & Blade Machinima.

wow that's awesome i think i should start my own topic about my character in 1257ad....I just started and on day 4....I have just joined English army under the lord of York. I think it will be cool and I would like to really do like adventure and living it out sort of thing
  13. Krowanthus

1257ad future

Oh my goodness, is it really stopping...such a good mod nooo! :sad:
    But the good thing is that you guys worked hard and its good just the way it is. :mrgreen:
  14. Krowanthus

1812 - Single Player Remake - Beta IV - "The Emperor's Finest" (Released) V1.1

This is one amazing modification here... I just love the Napoleonic era and finally a single player mod
  15. Krowanthus

Feature Requests

Being able to have your companions with you during your visit to towns/visits or even bandit ambushes would be immersive.
  16. Krowanthus

1812 - Single Player Remake - Beta IV - "The Emperor's Finest" (Released) V1.1

:evil: OH MY DURP,
    where has this been all my life!
  17. Krowanthus

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

Cool I like the theme of Great Britian, such of fascinating piece of land.
  18. Krowanthus

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

I love the variety of coat of arms and all...especially NORWAY!
  19. Krowanthus

1257ad future

You guys have worked so hard and I wish I can do somethin to thank you but all I can do is awe at this amazing modification.
  20. Krowanthus

Screenshots

nuked92 said:
    So I was playing Pin the Tail on the Destrier with the Gaelic Irish....they, uh, "missed" a few times.

2013012200002.jpg

edit: Also, there's a bloody  :smile: on my surcoat.

Yo that screen is badass man...
Back
Top Bottom