Search results for query: *

1. Nachtzorn

42nd Regiment of Foot - The Black Watch

I dig the avatar, Jeffrey. Where'd you locate it?
  2. Nachtzorn

Gentil said:
    The Grenadier Company has 1 day experience and captured a standard! Congraz guys good show!

83BA742E14E7FB5DA5F3B6461A7F0DB8065B395C

Huzzah! Well done Grens!
  3. Nachtzorn

The best shot!

I can't pick out one particular shot, but among the best are when you're doing distance shooting, and once you find that sweet spot for aim, picking off two or three line infantry in a row.
  4. Nachtzorn

Preferred in-game name: Cortrell
    Steam-login name: Teufel
    Age (There is no age restriction): 40
    Nationality: Canadian
    Time-zone (GMT -/+): -8 GMT (PST)
    Previous in game experience: Been playing M&B since the original M&B was in beta. Played several mods using black powder weaponry
    Do you have a Teamspeak?: Currently have Vent and Mumble, could get TS if needed
    Which section would you like to join? Line Infantry's great, although I'm open to trying out artillery
  5. Nachtzorn

71st "MacMillan's" Highlanders [Recruiting NA/EU]

Looking very good 71st!

Might you have room for a NA West Coast player in your ranks? I'm on most days, and later on in the evenings.
  6. Nachtzorn

Has anyone achieved''Summer fest '' achievement?

I got it from Wesenburg - village south of Reval. I'd just done the usual get them cattle and train the peasants to defend themselves quests when this one popped up. I'd already appointed all the positions and built the buildings at the time. Don't know if that had anything to do with it though.
Back
Top Bottom