Search results for query: *

1. Average Joe peasant

Age Cap for Voting?

**** old people. Discuss.
  2. Average Joe peasant

Any non-agitprop punk bands?

Does anyone know of any good punk rock bands that aren't trying to force some tired leftist or anti-establishment schlock down my throat? Stuff like ye olde Bad Religion, where it's only vaguely political and they attack zealotry and and group think instead of big bad brother and the western...
  3. Average Joe peasant

First Mod[WB], hand holding needed.

So I've been wanting to make various TCs for M&B for years now, but lack of time and my short attention span have stopped me. I have a few weeks off from school and work, and I think now is as good a time as any to get started on something. I don't want to do anything groundbreaking to start. I...
  4. Average Joe peasant

Career

Anyone know of a full-time job that pays well (average of about $60K, starting around $20-$30), that doesn't require you to be a competitive networking suck up to get ahead, gets you outdoors and on your feet, where you work mostly on your own or with a small group of competent people? I was...
  5. Average Joe peasant

Winamp

solved.
  6. Average Joe peasant

Pen and paper RPGs?

Anyone know of a good, modern, accessible game that doesn't have the negative connotations associated with DnD(ie, something that I could actually convince some friends to play)?
  7. Average Joe peasant

Stand up comics?

Anyone know of any good ones? It's been a while since I've seen/heard any.
  8. Average Joe peasant

Age of Pirates

Anyone here play this series? Is the Age of Pirates series the same as/better than Akella's Sea Dogs series? I've been wanting to pick up a copy of PotC(AKA Sea Dogs 2), since people have been talking about it in the Screenshot Megathread but prices on even used copies are going up, and I don't...
  9. Average Joe peasant

Porting SWUP to Warband

I feel a number of models/textures in SWUP are superior to their Warband counterparts. Can anyone tell me how to get started on porting them over to Warband?
  10. Average Joe peasant

Shopping for a laptop

I was thinking of picking up a laptop appropriate for school and for some midrange gaming for the next few years. I'm looking for something that's light/portable, with good graphics performance and heat management, long battery life, and good build quality. I'd prefer something sort of...
  11. Average Joe peasant

What are you reading now?

Can't find the old one. Schopenhauer's Telescope by Gerard Donovan.
  12. Average Joe peasant

OBSERVATION: Sarranid Music

I notice that every other faction has a unique theme for travel and fighting, but the Sarranids in the beta have no music of their own. Are there any plans to include music for the Sarranids?
  13. Average Joe peasant

Recommend me some good books

Anything casual, that isn't overly long or challenging. I want to stay away from archetypal sword and sorcery fantasy, sci-fi, low fantasy, historical and crime/mystery stuff, unless it's exceptionally good/fresh. I'd also prefer something that isn't part of a series. Something modern would be good.
  14. Average Joe peasant

Mexican Revolution

Before 1910, did the US support was the US more friendly with the Diaz regime, or the Maderista rebels/democrats?
  15. Average Joe peasant

Question

Can mod makers(for any game) get in any legal trouble if their content looks too much like another artists' work? Like if they made models/textures that looked extremely similar to something found on the illustrated plates of an Osprey book? And speaking of Ospreys, what about the people who...
  16. Average Joe peasant

Tips on sieging US and Mexican cities/hotels/banks?

In San Casteabro my guys die in waves almost immediately after they spawn. Funny, considering how easy I found fighting Mexicans(and everyone else, for that matter, besides outlaws) in the field.
  17. Average Joe peasant

Janosik Prawdizwa Historia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUK8C94clZY Is it any good? The trailer looks pretty fantastic. I don't know Polish, so I have no clue what was going on.
  18. Average Joe peasant

Launcher

fdasf
  19. Average Joe peasant

Who should I do a report on?

I have to do three 10 page reports on any 3 Romans(any- generals, religious leaders, architects, emperors etc.). 1 from the early republic[anyone up to Julius Caesar's reign], 1 from the empire[Augustus to Diocletian], and 1 from the late period[Constantine to [I'm assuming] whoever was around...
  20. Average Joe peasant

medieval/marching music

I'm looking for stuff in more or less the same vein as this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORNOFGZgi2w
Back
Top Bottom